PDA

View Full Version : how do you make a poll?

tants
02-25-2003, 09:57 AM
i totally forgot :confused:

Nausty
02-25-2003, 10:00 AM
lol it gives you the option to when you start a thread.

BrianWrightR6
02-25-2003, 10:00 AM
When you post a new thread, you may have the option to also create a poll.

This function allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Sky-blue pink with yellow spots
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

tants
02-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by BrianWrightR6
When you post a new thread, you may have the option to also create a poll.

This function allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Sky-blue pink with yellow spots
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

:devil thanks :devil

CBW
02-25-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by tants
i totally forgot :confused:

and youve been here how long...????........LOL:p

j/p with ya tants, matrix250r,,,,,,,,,flyinmonkeyboy,,,,,,,,or whatever all the million names youve had are.........:D :eek2:

tants
02-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by CBW
and youve been here how long...????........LOL:p

j/p with ya tants, matrix250r,,,,,flyinmonkeyboy,,,,,,,,or whatever all the million names youve had are.........:D :eek2:

9-1-01 :eek2:

lmao chris

tants
02-25-2003, 10:33 AM

your website is offically scarey :ermm:

WWW.BRIAN666.COM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BrianWrightR6
02-25-2003, 11:14 AM
I try to model it after this one......LOL

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Originally posted by tants
your website is offically scarey :ermm:

WWW.BRIAN666.COM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tants
02-25-2003, 11:34 AM
I try to model it after this one......LOL

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

after all is he your role model ;)

i noticed a "beast of the east" logo on your site. do you wrestle in the tourniment or just think the logo goes well with you peterpan theme? :D