PDA

View Full Version : Eton Viper 90R

DaBeast
10-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Are there any other motors that would swap into this chassis fairly easily?? Or are there other parts, ie rear axle, that I could bolt on to allow the sprocket on the left side so that I can fab up a hybrid engine?

o4twinpeaks
10-04-2011, 05:49 PM
If your going to fab up a hybrid just flip the swingarm and fab up the mounts for shocks and breaks.

DaBeast
10-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I kinda figured that, just wanted to make sure there weren't any interchangeable parts before I made it to a point of no return.

nastynotchback1
10-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Unless your going to buy a dual a-arm conversion and a wider axle i would not do that.Your gonna have way more power than that little narrow bike can handle.

DaBeast
10-06-2011, 03:57 AM
its not too narrow, its already been widened, heres a pic. finally talked with another builder and he is going to take on the engine thats in it. i found a hole in the top of the piston, must have leaned it out, so im interested in trying to see what it has before i do an engine swap. just wanted to see if there were any hybrids already done on this chassis

nastynotchback1
10-06-2011, 06:06 AM
NICE. Didn't know you were in to drag racing.Why no build a 2/fast 90cc for it.You already got the cases and all you will need to do is add a radiator and a water pump.

Where you at in SC

DaBeast
10-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks, I am in Columbia. As far as into drag racing, I bought this from a buddy of mine. I am into dragracing motorcycles so now that I have a toy that I can get my son into doing the same thing, its like a rush for me!! So I am all in! I also have a set of paddles for this thing so I can swap it over to dirt drags too, just trying to get it right!

nastynotchback1
10-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by DaBeast
Thanks, I am in Columbia. As far as into drag racing, I bought this from a buddy of mine. I am into dragracing motorcycles so now that I have a toy that I can get my son into doing the same thing, its like a rush for me!! So I am all in! I also have a set of paddles for this thing so I can swap it over to dirt drags too, just trying to get it right!

I am up in Greenwood so not to far away from you.I drag race also.I got a stock suspension mustang.I guess you go to Jackson and Orangeburg?

DaBeast
10-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Ive been to both tracks, but I mostly go to Lugoff or Bowman. I like Lugoff because its more of a 'relaxed' track and its not too crowded. Its also probably the only track that won't give me any issues with my little one racing there. Its like a hole in the wall but I get my $$$ worth out there. I know Greenwood fairly good. I know a dude out in Ninety Six so Greenwood isn't too far off from there

nastynotchback1
10-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by DaBeast
Ive been to both tracks, but I mostly go to Lugoff or Bowman. I like Lugoff because its more of a 'relaxed' track and its not too crowded. Its also probably the only track that won't give me any issues with my little one racing there. Its like a hole in the wall but I get my $$$ worth out there. I know Greenwood fairly good. I know a dude out in Ninety Six so Greenwood isn't too far off from there

Didn't know there was a track in Lugoff.Gonna have to come check it out.

DaBeast
10-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Yeah its an 1/8th mile track. Its down a long dirt road, but its not crowded at all and you get as many passes as you want. I have to warn you now though, they are always having issues with the time tower in the left lane. If you do go, stay in the right lane!

Full Throttle00
11-27-2011, 01:09 AM
pm sent

heepers
11-27-2011, 12:48 PM
I have a 2fast bolt in if your interested.

DaBeast
02-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Do you still have it?

DaBeast
02-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Are there any other motors that would fit this chassis? From what I know, there arent many engines out there with the chain drive on the opposite side. If there are, please inform me. Im ready to make this a reality for my son

DaBeast
03-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Oh well project underway. Installing a rm80 motor!