PDA

View Full Version : Race Ready 300ex 2800

Dylan227
10-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Ive got up for a sale a well built 300ex. Its pulls hard and handles great. Motor was just freshend and oil changed. The mods in clude,
Lone Star +2+1 A arms
Elka stage 3 front shocks
Works Rear shock
Gforce rear axle
Um Nerfs
Gibson stabalizer
White Brothers E-Series pipe
Big Gun rev box
Intake mod
400ex carb
14:1 comp motor
No reverse or first gear
Burgard Antivibe stem and mounts
Tag X-5 Bars
Gold Speed Tires
Itp Beadlocks
Maier Plastics

I am asking 2800 obo, No trades contact 804-248-8602 for details

144apex
10-05-2011, 09:39 AM
can u pleese send me pics at mikethek2010@hotmail.com

biggiej42
10-16-2011, 09:23 AM
Don't buy from this guy, he screwed my friend over and sold him bad shocks. He's a 12-13yr old kid.

Shafer777
10-16-2011, 01:36 PM
yo biggie, chill out. i know this kid, and there is a difference between a set of bad shocks and your friend being dummer than a box of rocks not knowing what he needs. i know for a fact that hes older than 13, you can check facebook for that one. all his ****s good, and for $2800, its a hell of a deal.

for the record the atvriders.com classified forum is for people trying to buy and sell atv parts, if you dont want to buy anything or sell something, then dont come on here.

biggiej42
10-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Well let's see, first the shock was sold with a torn/broken bump stop, then when it was supposedly fixed your fiend sent it back non-functional. Then when asked why the shock no longer functioned your friend would not respond, then his father was called. His father offered no assistance and abruptly hung up the phone. Dylan does not stand behind what he sells, therefore he is a horrendous seller. Do not buy from him.

Shafer777
10-16-2011, 02:44 PM
i hope lesson learned, study the facts before you buy. most things on here are sold as is, if you dont like it, then leave it, and get over it, stop compaining on here for gods sake.

biggiej42
10-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Lesson learned, if you want something listed as great working condition and NOT broken, don't buy from Dylan.

If you don't care if it's falsely listed as working good condition go ahead and buy from him.

I'm all for buying and selling on a forum, and i've had great experiences with it. Unfortunately there are people out there who do not care if they're selling junk. The shocks were listed as great condition, working shocks. Dylan did not deliver what he advertised, repaired one issue and created another and refused to fix it. That's bad business and he deserves a bad reputation for it.

TuckerHardRide
10-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Do not buy from him, I'm the guy who got screwed over. He advertised them as good condition and with a fresh charge of nitrogen. He told me his dad does shock work for him and other bikes, He said his dad would check them all out and make sure everything's in good order bump stops and all. He sends the shock out and i received it, i open the package and the bump stop was ripped in half. I have pictures right when i received them and my mom was standing nearby asking me what i got and i told her shocks and that it wasn't supposed to have a broken bump stop. So after about a week of trying to contact dylan i finally get a hold of him and he said how he has no idea of how that happened. So i ship them back and since i had to pay shipping back and i shipped it priority i asked if he could ship them priority too and he didn't. After a week of waiting for them i call him and he said for some reason the shock came back to him. He said he forgot to put the address on the box. So he overnight ships it to me and i receive it the next day. I open the box and the new bump stop is on it. I take off the main spring since i ordered a dual rate spring kit for it and i compress the shock making sure it all functions normally and after compressing it the shock didn't return to the normal position. So I call him again and tell him the problem and he tell me just ride it like that and if it goes back out with the springs on it its okay. i told him i didn't buy these shocks to have one shock work and one broken but he insisted that i just ride like that and i would call him the next day. After 2 weeks of calling him, I finally get a hold of his dad and i tell him the problem asking for the basic valving job from iShock and one way shipping and he says i'm not paying any more money on those shocks and hangs up and tell me to stop bothering him. Whoever wants to back him up. your wrong Dylan is a bad seller and is not willing to make things straight.
Another time that i bought something off him is when i bought tires off him and i paid him and he sends them out and after i get them he says how shipping was more than he expected so me being the nice guy i give him some more money to recover some of the shipping charges. Now that i'm at a lost he has no effort to help me out after sending me a broken shock.