PDA

View Full Version : dirt bike jokes?

yfm250rider
10-03-2011, 05:22 PM
well there enough crap talk about atvs from the scooter riders out there like "were riding couches and we need training wheels" so im looking for stuff like that about dirt bikes/ dirt bike riders

b0rn c0nfused
10-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Dirtbikes are like tampons.....every puzzy has one :D

01boneless
10-03-2011, 07:50 PM
^^haha beat me to it :blah:

blaster12s
10-03-2011, 08:16 PM
dont even bother.
just put your head down ignore it and ride.

finsteratv
10-03-2011, 08:18 PM
i ride both...to people who hate i say..we have enough problems as an offroad community already, it doenst matter what you ride just the fact that we're all enjoying riding!

TheLane
10-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by finsteratv
i ride both...to people who hate i say..we have enough problems as an offroad community already, it doenst matter what you ride just the fact that we're all enjoying riding!

Whoaaaaaas there captain morality. It's all in good fun.

honduh440
10-04-2011, 12:27 PM
as much as i hate to admite it ..... the mx or sx track was made for dirtbikes. Being an ATV rider means you are a red headed step child in the industry. Instead of talkin smack and causing problems prove to your local riders that you are worthy by being mature, helping with the track, and ridding well.

TheLane
10-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
as much as i hate to admite it ..... the mx or sx track was made for dirtbikes. Being an ATV rider means you are a red headed step child in the industry. Instead of talkin smack and causing problems prove to your local riders that you are worthy by being mature, helping with the track, and ridding well.

Captain morality strikes again.

im with the starter of the thread, im interested to get some good jokes to bash on my buddys that ride dirt scooters. Not to go around slandering riders lol.

blaster12s
10-04-2011, 01:51 PM
if your so hell bent on making fun of someone else then think of ur own damn jokes.

witech
10-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I own both and have an admiration to those who can ride a dirt bike and deal with the inevitable crashes which come with learning and continuing to ride.
The only thing I can say thats bad about the machine itself is they suck to ride for long periods of time ,fall over without a kick stand and mx tracks need to have the ruts removed and flattened out between races otherwise they look like pansies just following a rut around a corner.

TheLane
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by blaster12s
if your so hell bent on making fun of someone else then think of ur own damn jokes.

or if you dont like you could just ignore the thread and let those of us that want to have a bit of fun with our buddys do it without having the morality police butt in. :rolleyes:

HondaPohl
10-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Did these peeps miss the joke part?:confused:

Black Sheep
10-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by witech
...otherwise they look like pansies just following a rut around a corner.

funny, I think the same thing when I see quads do that :devil:

Tommy Warren
10-04-2011, 06:29 PM
The dirt bikes ARE the joke....

yfm250rider
10-04-2011, 06:54 PM
ugghh i was hoping it wont turn into this type of thread im friends with alot of dirt bike riders we dont need any heros saying we are all equal and should love each other just looking for some comebacks

jzexrider
10-04-2011, 07:31 PM
This thread was an epic fail. He wanted a few jokes to mess around with his riding buddies. No harm done, just having a little fun. Instead he gets a morals speech about how jokes cause problems in our community. This is the open forum, not offroad riding politics.

I aint that great at making jokes though so I dont have any for you.

finsteratv
10-04-2011, 07:49 PM
I can ride my quad all day but i hear that on dirtbikes your butt gets really sore?....gay?...coincidence? i think not.
theres a lame one i popped out haha

86 Quad R
10-05-2011, 06:32 AM
i do wonder if all those that are replying with the morals and missing the real intent of the thread are liberals that ride bikes? http://forums.everything2stroke.com/images/smilies/freak3.gif

quad2xtreme
10-05-2011, 07:46 AM
423 views and nothing good. Maybe try adopting other jokes...

What do dirt bike riders use for birth control?

Their personalities.

Or a lawyer one...

What do have you have if you have a dirt bike rider to his neck in cement?

Not enough cement.

finsteratv
10-05-2011, 08:39 AM
whats a dirtbiker with no helmet? an organ doner.

Brauap
10-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by b0rn c0nfused
Dirtbikes are like tampons.....every puzzy has one :D

Thats funny.. I've heard the same thing but the other way around..

KXRida
10-05-2011, 03:14 PM

What's a quad rider in rural Pa? Job security for me. You guys keep our trauma center plenty busy.

Brauap
10-05-2011, 05:14 PM
^^^ HAHAHAHAHA!! :blah:

Exrider434
10-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by witech
I own both and have an admiration to those who can ride a dirt bike and deal with the inevitable crashes which come with learning and continuing to ride.
The only thing I can say thats bad about the machine itself is they suck to ride for long periods of time ,fall over without a kick stand and mx tracks need to have the ruts removed and flattened out between races otherwise they look like pansies just following a rut around a corner.

Clearly you've never ridden a dirtbike before..... Cornering hard through a rut is not as easy as it looks.. It takes a hell of a lot more skill to be fast on a bike than on a quad. I can jump on a quad and hang with my buddy who is a b class Mx rider and have no problems at all.

woodsman250r
10-06-2011, 12:19 PM

I almost never see a dirt bike rider without a helmet??? However most quad riders are like Harley riders, and never have helmets on where I live. Not only that, but they tend to mainly stick to drag racing on the road, riding with no helmets, shirts and jeans and tennis shoes, do donuts on private property, ride with beer in hand and cig hanging out of mouth, have coffee can exhausts on their 300ex's and warriors, and throw trash wherever they feel like it.

The fact is any idiot can ride a quad, which gives the bad reputation to quad riders. I'm not saying that idiots don't ride bikes, its just easier for idiots to ride quads in their "Git-R-Dun" shirts and ruin it for everyone else doing stupid things. I see it on a daily basis at my house...

Brauap
10-06-2011, 02:20 PM
I have to agree 100 percent! I was out riding at a local event and my father and I stopped at a popular stop along the trails to BS. About 20 minutes later everyone continued to ride but dad and I stayed a bit longer. Once everyone cleared, you could see the beer cans left behind. Dad and I were so disgusted, we waved down a buddy in a rhino and threw all the cans people left in the bad then went back to the club and threw then out.. I'm talking 100+ beer cans! There was not a single dirt bike rider in the bunch (dad and I were on quads as well). Another reason I feel that it is so easy for quads to do this is because of the large abouts of storrage. On a bike, where are you going to hide 10 cans of beer? On a quad you can easily hide 50 on the rear rack, 50 on the front. ;)

TheLane
10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
I almost never see a dirt bike rider without a helmet??? However most quad riders are like Harley riders, and never have helmets on where I live. Not only that, but they tend to mainly stick to drag racing on the road, riding with no helmets, shirts and jeans and tennis shoes, do donuts on private property, ride with beer in hand and cig hanging out of mouth, have coffee can exhausts on their 300ex's and warriors, and throw trash wherever they feel like it.

The fact is any idiot can ride a quad, which gives the bad reputation to quad riders. I'm not saying that idiots don't ride bikes, its just easier for idiots to ride quads in their "Git-R-Dun" shirts and ruin it for everyone else doing stupid things. I see it on a daily basis at my house...

lmao, this thread went to hell really fast. Everyone is still obviously missing the JOKE part of this thread. This isnt a damn, quads vs dirbikes thread, its just jokes. Stop trying to save the world from the evil dirt bike bashers.

everyone is out to fight!!!!:macho

yfm250rider
10-06-2011, 06:58 PM
yea com on guys i dont really care what you think is better just want to hear some jokes

KXRida
10-07-2011, 06:17 AM
What do you call a quad rider who makes threads about dirt bike jokes? Quad-tarded... haha the door was wide open

01boneless
10-07-2011, 07:09 AM
what do people do when they cant ride a dirtbike? buy a quad!

KXRida
10-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by 01boneless
what do people do when they cant ride a dirtbike? buy a quad!

lol the mx tracks really show :rolleyes:

01boneless
10-07-2011, 09:55 AM
^^ haha:p

TheLane
10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
I coulda swore we were on a quad forum, not a dirt bike forum........:rolleyes: My mistake.

KXRida
10-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Could have swore I owned and raced both....

finsteratv
10-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Could have swore I owned and raced both....
right with ya haha..

nkillian9
10-29-2011, 08:25 AM
i own both as well i find the bike easier to ride myself, rarely get arm pump on the bike, but its just a 250f still stock so its rather a turd and the stock suspension sucks on it compared to the long travel on my quad, and railing a rut is rather easy in my opinion, i swithched to quads cause of this i suck when i get outside the rut and it seems everyone at our local tracks keeps the same lines meaning only 1 to 2 ruts in the corner, i switched cause i didnt feel like i was even racing cause i had to stay in the ruts to make the corner very fast so i felt i was following someone else instead of racing, on the quad i can take the corners however iwant, inside to outside outside to inside inside to inside outside to outside yadad yada yada, and i can carry my beer in a camelback on either ride lol,

nkillian9
10-29-2011, 08:25 AM
i own both as well i find the bike easier to ride myself, rarely get arm pump on the bike, but its just a 250f still stock so its rather a turd and the stock suspension sucks on it compared to the long travel on my quad, and railing a rut is rather easy in my opinion, i swithched to quads cause of this i suck when i get outside the rut and it seems everyone at our local tracks keeps the same lines meaning only 1 to 2 ruts in the corner, i switched cause i didnt feel like i was even racing cause i had to stay in the ruts to make the corner very fast so i felt i was following someone else instead of racing, on the quad i can take the corners however iwant, inside to outside outside to inside inside to inside outside to outside yadad yada yada, and i can carry my beer in a camelback on either ride lol,

buck440
10-30-2011, 08:05 AM
is it me or do most of these jokes seem like they started off as quad jokes and you guys turned them into dirtbike jokes?