View Full Version : 04-05 parts

hondaracing602
10-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Thinking about selling some of these parts on my quad this fall when the season ends and i wanted to check interested on them. heres what i got

-Custom Axis 20inch triple rate with rezzies. comp and rebound adjust. set up for 180-200 lb mx rider....$850 obo

-Two sets of Leager long travel plus two a arms.
One set has fresh black powder with good bushings, ball joints, tie rods...$475 obo
The other set could use new powder and has a bent tie rod. and one ball joint has a rip in the boot. other then that they are great...$375 obo

-Dasa exhaust with fresh black powder from this spring..has some scratches but still in great shape. has fresh packing a few months ago. Its for an 06-up but it was a tight fit on my 05...$375 obo

-Rath pro peg nerfs bars. could use new powder and nets...$250 obo

-ASV pro pack clutch perch/lever and brake levers. clutch lever needs rebuilt ($15.00 from asv)....$50 for both

-Stage two hot cam aprox. 10 hours of use....$125 obo

-Rear GT thunder modded 450r shock with gt thunder mx link...Link could use new bushings. shock is set up for 180-200lb mx...$225 obo for the link and shock

-Black Quad Tech hood...few scratches..$75.00 obo

May have a few more things for sale. i still have about another month till the seasons over. just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the main stuff. you can text me at 419-346-3407 anytime for questions or if you want pics