PDA

View Full Version : so the cops came for me today...

nat3060
02-24-2003, 10:27 PM
and what for you ask?

well yesterday i was riding along a wooded area and saw a black lab puppy, it was like half way grown... so i stopped and it came running to me crying. i felt bad so i got it in my car and i drove away and stopped near some houses a few miles down the road and let it out there, that way incase it ran away or anyone saw it they could get it. well someone saw that and thought i dropped off a dog that was mine.

so today i got a visit from the police, which i wasnt home but my mom called and i had to call them asap..

some people need to mind their business... im trying to help a dog out and i get the cops on my *** for it.

CHAUNCY
02-24-2003, 10:30 PM
that sucks. I know how you feel. i try and do the right thing and people think I am doin the wrong thing and I get in trouble for it and they dont beleive me that I was doin somethin else. Especially my teacher:(

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 10:30 PM
awe ida took the puppy home:)

CHAUNCY
02-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
awe ida took the puppy home:)

me too. I always wanted a dog but dont have a fenced in yard so I cant get one:( When i grow up I'll get one:)

nat3060
02-24-2003, 10:36 PM
well i already have a malimute outside and a chiwawa (lol no clue how to spell it) inside.. and i live with my 'rents and they dont want anymore dogs.. im already trying to talk them into letting me get a pitbull from jesse james

so thats why i didnt take it.. plus it was for someone.. id be pissed if i lost my dog and someone took it

batgeek
02-24-2003, 10:38 PM
i woulda took the dog home too :D

black labs are cool dogs :)

though i woulda circulated a "found puppy" flyer near where i picked him up at. if i was the owner i woulda been destroyed if i lost my new puppy :(

G.Z.Racing
02-24-2003, 10:43 PM
i want a jesse james pitt too, that would be pretty dope to have a pitt let alone one of jesse's

Mxbubs
02-25-2003, 10:28 AM
I live down here in New Iberia, 70 miles south of you. We pick up dogs all the time, my fiance is a big animal rescuer. Next time bring the dog to the pound. Grim as that might sound, that's the best chance the owner will find it, or it will get adopted. Better than dying from starvation, or being run over.

300exazzkikr
02-25-2003, 10:32 AM
One time someone put some type of firework in my neighbors mailbox and i was driving by so I stopped to put it out and knocked on the guy's door, he called the cops they got there shortly and they blamed that i did it.:confused: so i had to explain that i was doing a good thing to put it next time i'll let it burn.:confused2

TheChknhwk
02-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Be thankful, last time they came for me I got the cuff stuff & print job:eek:

02-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Black labs are cute.....:huh :huh :huh

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 11:08 AM
golf:huh

Stevie-D
02-25-2003, 01:45 PM
well i already have a malimute outside and a chiwawa

ive got a chihuahua too...mine looks like a 7 inch tall doberman...:eek2: :p

Sportrax10
02-25-2003, 01:52 PM
I have 3 Minpins (Minerature Pinchers). They look just like little Dobermans too. One of them is a red one and she looks like a Chihuahua.