PDA

View Full Version : some people..

finsteratv
10-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Tonight at homecoming the dance got cut short..at first one girl passed out on the dance floor..it's a friend of mines sister but i saw she was breathing swith EMT's so it wasnt too bad..but not 5 minutes after another girl passed out and started to have seizures. i saw her shaking and it just looked so un-natrual and like her body was in pain..soon they moved everyone from the dance floor to the autotorium and talked to us all that the dance was being cut short due to these girls. pretty soon a few older highschoolers were yellin out how they should get there money back and yada yada..i mean the tickets are like 15$ but come on, 2 girls just passed out and one is having seizures in an ambulance while you worry about getting a little money back? i just dont see how people could be THAT in considerate.. and well that was the first part of my first homecoming night.

slightlybent47
10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Sounds like these girls may have gotten into mommy’s medicine cabinet!

ProspectorJim
10-02-2011, 08:36 AM
To be honest, i'd want my money back too.

Zakradu398
10-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
To be honest, i'd want my money back too.
x2

HondaRacing83
10-02-2011, 10:14 AM
i dont exactly blame them. id want my money back to.

Tommy Warren
10-02-2011, 10:27 AM
GIGGITY!

dxcody
10-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
GIGGITY!

Allllll rrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt!

HondaPohl
10-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
GIGGITY! \

haha. Quagmire must have been there and gave them a rufi colada!

finsteratv
10-02-2011, 02:14 PM
i know we were all joking that they had too much to drink or OD'd but once i saw my friends sister laying there it really wasnt that funny.. i went to the dance late anyways and it sucked haha after the dance was the good part..

Tommy Warren
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
i know we were all joking that they had too much to drink or OD'd but once i saw my friends sister laying there it really wasnt that funny.. i went to the dance late anyways and it sucked haha after the dance was the good part..

buzz killigan

HondaPohl
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Most likely took them to get there stomachs pumped. They should be ok.

lasher45
10-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I didn't go to my last homecoming dance, which was last night, but if some girls ruined the dance because they were hopped up on who knows what I'd get my money back as well.

Not sure why they would cut the dance short, as long as they got those two out of the building then everything should be fine.

finsteratv
10-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by lasher45
I didn't go to my last homecoming dance, which was last night, but if some girls ruined the dance because they were hopped up on who knows what I'd get my money back as well.

Not sure why they would cut the dance short, as long as they got those two out of the building then everything should be fine. thats what i didnt get..but it sucked anyways so screw it we had fun somewhere else for cheaper too haha.
i just dont see how somebody could be rude and start chanting about wanting there money back. everybody else who was there was pretty pissed at the dude who was all mad about it.

TheLane
10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
thats what i didnt get..but it sucked anyways so screw it we had fun somewhere else for cheaper too haha.
i just dont see how somebody could be rude and start chanting about wanting there money back. everybody else who was there was pretty pissed at the dude who was all mad about it.

Just an excuse to go to the afterparty earlier!:devil:

who the f*** wants to dance anyways?

CJM
10-02-2011, 07:30 PM
I never went to any dance in HS. Couldnt really see the point when the afterparty was where it was at!

finsteratv
10-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
Just an excuse to go to the afterparty earlier!:devil:

X2!! but im only a freshman haha..came back from riding and getting pinned under my CR and sliding down a dune to goin to home coming sore and tired :p
to bad we arent dating, but thats changing very soon :)

ben300
10-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Tonight at homecoming the dance got cut short..at first one girl passed out on the dance floor..it's a friend of mines sister but i saw she was breathing swith EMT's so it wasnt too bad..but not 5 minutes after another girl passed out and started to have seizures. i saw her shaking and it just looked so un-natrual and like her body was in pain..soon they moved everyone from the dance floor to the autotorium and talked to us all that the dance was being cut short due to these girls. pretty soon a few older highschoolers were yellin out how they should get there money back and yada yada..i mean the tickets are like 15$ but come on, 2 girls just passed out and one is having seizures in an ambulance while you worry about getting a little money back? i just dont see how people could be THAT in considerate.. and well that was the first part of my first homecoming night.

kids these days...shouldnt be messin around with "E" if they dont know what they're doing...

Kickstarts-suck
10-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
J

Beat me to it.. :D

ProspectorJim
10-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Never went to any dance until junior year when I started goin out with my girlfriend. Now, I'm getting dragged to those dances when I'm a freshman in college(she's a senior in HS). The afterparties aren't all that good to me. I'd rather be chillin with my buddies than hangin around a bunch of kids who can't hold their liquor.

finsteratv
10-03-2011, 07:05 PM
same here, but i decided that next year we're all gonna party at my house afterwards. my mom is awesome haha

440racer66
10-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Never went to any dance until junior year when I started goin out with my girlfriend. Now, I'm getting dragged to those dances when I'm a freshman in college(she's a senior in HS). The afterparties aren't all that good to me. I'd rather be chillin with my buddies than hangin around a bunch of kids who can't hold their liquor.

x2