PDA

View Full Version : Trade: built turbo 500hp CRX for full race quad

kicken250x
10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Up on the chopping block is my 88 crx. Its by far the nicest and best built crx Ive personally ever seen. Im looking to get back into racing so I'd like to trade for a built race bike perferably a TT and MX setup. Either parts to build one bike for both or 2 bikes. I'm not real picky on the make as long as it's not a Kawasaki. Also not picky on the year as long as it isn't a 10 year old ragged out build.

EDIT: here's the pic link I thought I put it in but I guess I forgot it.

http://s495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/prophecy134/88%20CRX/

the spec list on the car is.....

B16A engine
Balanced polished and knife edged crank
Manly Turbo Tuff rods
CP CNCd 8.8:1 pistons and rings
Honda bearings and seals
Cometic head gastic
Ferrea valves, springs and retainers
Skunk2 custom grind cams
Edelbrock adjustable cam gears
Type r rockers shafts and lost motion assemblies
MSD Pro Billet distributed
MSD Blaster SS coil
MSD plug wires
Edelbrock Victor X intake manifold
BBK 70mm throttle body
GM 3 bar map sensor
AEM fuel rail
B&M fuel pressure regulator
RC 850cc fuel injectors
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Full Race stainless ram horn manifold
Full Race 3" 4 bolt down pipe
Garrett turbo (t3 but don't remember the numbers right off)
TiAL 44mm wastegate
Full Race "back door" front mount intercooler
TiAL 55mm blow off valve
Full Race charge pipes
Full Race half radiator
Full Race traction bars
Tokico 5 way adjustable struts
Tokico blue springs ( rides fantastic)
Auto power 4 point cage
Autometer tach with shift light Autometer boost and air fuel ratio gauges
PLX devices wide band
Trans has less than 5000 miles on it
Quaife LSD
Honda syncros
ATS billet final drive

I know im missing stuff and I will add it to the post as I go. It just got repainted like 4 years ago the paint has very few miles on it and has been in a garage or under a car cover for most of that. It was painted a Porsche gray with a black roof hatch and wing. It has a carbon fiber hood and front lip. The lip is cracked from a piece of tire in the road and the hood could use a quick buffing though. Every piece of plastic, rubber, molding, bumper, seal, anything I could find from Honda got replaced with factory Honda parts. Even the inner fenders and mud flaps are brand new. The car made 494 hp on the dyno at RLZ Engineering tuned by Howard Shoaff. It has since been knocked back to 375ish on a conservative street tune also by Howard. I daily drove the the car for about a month in dead summer with no problems what so ever. It's fully reliable and would drive it just about anywhere i just generally dont for fear of rock chips and door dings. It's been my baby for a long time and I really hate to see it go but I miss the track like crazy. It is up for $10500 obo/trade the car is well worth it and has WELL over $20000 in it. The car is in wilmington nc. If you have any more questions about it or for pics send me a pm. Thanks a lot.

kicken250x
10-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Throw out some offers folks. TT stuff isn't a big deal but def a plus. I am very negotiable for a well built clean bike. I'm looking to get back on the track as soon as I can!!!

steve181
10-12-2011, 11:23 AM
got my quad in my sig

gunna have a fresh rebuild and new carrier bearings soon

rebuild is gunna be either a 416 stroker or 426 stroker

lmk if you would like to see pictures