PDA

View Full Version : Need swingarm bearings

bigdaddy77
09-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Bought a used Pitster pro and it needs swingarm needle bearings. I ordered some from Pitster over 2 weeks ago and have not received shipping conformation nor have they returned my emails to the parts dept. Does any one know the size or the bearing number so I can order them else where. I'm picking the quad up Sunday and would like to get it put together next week. I need the pivot point needle bearings. Any help or parts numbers would be great. We are going to do a complete build this winter but would like to put some time on it this fall.You can also call or text me if you have any info 618-975-7303

quadnana7
10-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Try Tom at ATV Fourplay
He may have them

bigdaddy77
10-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Got the stock bearing part number from Tom. It's HK2020 . Went ahead and ordered a set vbx bearing on Wednesday. Got them in the mail Saturday. Still waiting for the ones ordered from Pitster 3 1/2 weeks ago.
We rode it this afternoon for the first time. My son Adam turned 8 today and he loved every minute of it. Suspension a little stiff since he weighs 80 pounds. Can't wait to get the build going this winter and get Toms suspension on it. Indoor short track season starts in a month. Can't wait .