steve181
09-28-2011, 10:00 PM
they are fast to take your money

they said parts shipped out last friday, and they're still not here

and im also like 3 hours away?

buncha crap imo

400exrip
09-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Lately I have been hearing a lot of complaints about them taking money and never send you anything, I sure don't trust them anymore.

flyboy1294
09-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Burgard is a mess, but they are not crooks, at least from my experience.

Call around10 times a day until you get a hold of Izzy. Don't worry if you cannot get in touch with him for 3 or 4 days. He will probably tell you he will call you back with details on your package. He never will. Skip a day, then begin calling. At this point you need to ask for your tracking number. He will procrastinate, but if you politely say you may need a refund, they will probably show up in 3 weeks or so shipped via UPS red label (overnight).

I ordered from him this summer. It took 31 days from the time he took my money until the arms arrived at my door. Normally this wouldn't be AS bad due to him having to powdercoat the arms, etc. But my arms were already finished when I ordered them. It literally took him 29 days just to ship the arms.

That is my experience with Burgard.

AtvKid4Eva
09-29-2011, 06:16 AM
WOW! ^^^ Unbelievable.

dxcody
09-29-2011, 06:21 AM
burgard seems to be burning thier bridges lately

AtvKid4Eva
09-29-2011, 06:49 AM
yep. Everyone needs to stop buying from them so they learn a lesson. :devil:

dxcody
09-29-2011, 07:24 AM
ill stick with GT THUNDER! or teixeira tech :)

400exrider707
09-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Lately? It's been like this for as long as I can remember... I usually buy Burgard stuff through someone else like Hellbound Racing, had stuff from them in less than 24 hours and I'm a state away.

steve181
09-29-2011, 12:39 PM
what i think is a little suspicious is that burgaurdrep is constanly posting threads in this section about new parts burgaurd has to offer

why make new parts when you cant even ship the parts you have?

im hearing the same thing over and over again from people who has ordered from them

called them, says the parts were shipped but never did

ill call you back, never does

cant have a refund, parts will be shipped today... but never does

i think the burgaurd forum in this site should be removed to save people from having problems in the future

AtvKid4Eva
09-29-2011, 12:42 PM
agreed^^ no ones gonna buy your "new" parts with bad customer service..

DirtyBirdRacing
09-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Ok, That does it, Im not dealing with them.. I have been talking to them about sending a NEW bumper to get there skull print put on it, but with hearing they are giveing people problems over and over and over again i just dont think it is worth the risk at all... at first i though it was a problem they had a while back but seems that it is still a BIG one...

steve181
09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by DirtyBirdRacing
Ok, That does it, Im not dealing with them.. I have been talking to them about sending a NEW bumper to get there skull print put on it, but with hearing they are giveing people problems over and over and over again i just dont think it is worth the risk at all... at first i though it was a problem they had a while back but seems that it is still a BIG one...

yeah i always thought burgard was a very good place to deal with

so i ordered my parts from there... boy what a mistake

ive been waiting for weeks to ride my quad and at this rate i should just sell it lol

evan402
09-29-2011, 12:59 PM
wow, i honestly thought Burgard was a quality company. Every company goes through periods like this but i am surprised there is so many bad things coming through about them.

DirtyBirdRacing
09-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by evan402
wow, i honestly thought Burgard was a quality company. Every company goes through periods like this but i am surprised there is so many bad things coming through about them.

Yeah I wasnt really going to not deal with them off of 1 bad post about them not doing things, but it seems to be a re acurring thing.

steve181
09-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by evan402

i honestly dont think burgard is a company, i think its only ran by this izzy dude

like the answer machine says

" Im " not available not

" We're " not available

Thumpin440ex
09-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Yes this is plan BS.. I will never buy one of there products unless it is second hand.. Crazy thing is I see them posting on the site here a bunch, but are never in any threads that are in reference to them being horrible with CS, or issues.. Now if they are PMing these people thats one thing, but I doubt they are.. CS goes a long way in my book, they are rite at the dirty bottom..

John

DirtyBirdRacing
09-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Thumpin440ex
Yes this is plan BS.. I will never buy one of there products unless it is second hand.. Crazy thing is I see them posting on the site here a bunch, but are never in any threads that are in reference to them being horrible with CS, or issues.. Now if they are PMing these people thats one thing, but I doubt they are.. CS goes a long way in my book, they are rite at the dirty bottom..

John

I was thinking the samething about them never responding to what peopel say about them but I did Post a Thred asking if there were any recent issues and they burgard did PM me saying " we are working on our CS" that was it.. If its 1 guy or even 2 guys i could see them getting over there head with orders, but I personaly would like to hear " were going to be late getting you youre parts" and not "we sent them today" and then they never come. If I had an acurate and reliable shipping/ turn around time, even if ti was a month id be happy to deal with them, but as it stands now, I def want to wait and see if it gets better before I give them my buisness.

Thumpin440ex
09-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Exactly.. Communication goes a long way.. Just be head up in saying ''hey it could take a while'' Giving they prob do not because that could potentially run off a sale..

John

400exrider707
09-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Like I said guys, if you want to get Burgard stuff, get it through Hellbound or another dealer who sells their stuff. I've bought a bunch of axle carriers through Hellbound that were shipped in 1 day.

Thumpin440ex
09-30-2011, 09:08 AM
I have had great exp with HB racing, also East Coast atv.. Top notch..

John

HondaPohl
09-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Would like to see the Burgaurd rep chime in here and clairify.

DirtyBirdRacing
09-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Would like to see the Burgaurd rep chime in here and clairify.

I dont know if they would, most i have seen them do is PM me telling me they are working on there CS.

HondaPohl
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by DirtyBirdRacing
I dont know if they would, most i have seen them do is PM me telling me they are working on there CS.

haha. Least there working on it. Im workin on quiting smoking but I still smoke!