PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Cell Phones

tbrackman84
09-27-2011, 02:11 PM
ok guys, I have an old Nokia E71x and I am now up for an upgrade. I have AT&T, but i'm not at all sure what kind of phone I want to get. I just wany to see if anyone has first hand or any other opinions on some of the decent cell phones available through ATT, i was thinking either one of the HTC's or an Iphone4, but that thing is still alot of money! My main necessities for the phone are GOOD SERVICE, decent quality pictures, and i do text pretty often. A built in flashlight would be pretty sweet too.
thanks!

wykyd450R
09-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Not sure, but AT&T was offering the iphone 3gs for 49 bucks! I had one of those before my iphone4, and it was sweet. I liked it much better than the HTC droid incredible, and crackberries I had. Pics, texting and service was great. If U can hold out a little, rumor is iphone is coming out with 1 or 2 new models in a few weeks. Then the I4 would be cheap I bet. TBH, aint much difference between the I3 and I4.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Go with an iPhone 4 16gb Refurb for $100. Apple treats there refurbished phones just like new ones when it comes to warranty's and such.

It has a built in flashlight along with great texting.

HondaRacing83
09-27-2011, 06:44 PM
i got a sharp fx. it was a free contract phone, big keyboard touch screen works great no flashlight. had aqn lg xenon, biggest pos ever. my dad has an iphone 4 and my mom has a 3gs. there no difference cept shape and the 4 has a video camera in the front for facetime.