View Full Version : AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf Bars

yfzrider93
09-27-2011, 11:37 AM
I have a set of 04-05 TRX450R AC Pro Pegs for sale. They are in good condition. They have about 10 races on them with a young women racer. They have minor scrapes and dings in a few spots but no serious damage. The stickers are scraped up a bit but still stuck on the nerfs good. Nets are in great shape. The bolt on foot peg cages have spots where there is still black powercoat on them. It looks like the previous owner powdercoated just the cages and most of it wore off. The coating that is left is mostly on the inside of the cage and isn't really noticeable just looking at the quad. The footpeg mounts had spots where the powdercoat was worn off and rust had started to form but I cleaned them up and spray painted them black. All mounting hardware is included. I can email pics in the morning after I get them onto my computer. For now all I have is pics of them on the quad but I'll email those if interested. I'm asking $150 shipped for them and I prefer paypal as the payment method. If interested pm, post on this thread or email me at lummracing@hotmail.com

yfzrider93
09-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Sold