PDA

View Full Version : wheels and tires

quad2xtreme
09-26-2011, 08:17 AM
No plugs, patches, or holes in any of the tires. I am not riding mx much anymore and my wife got out of it completely. One set of 22" tires too - my wife hates trail riding with 22" tires...because she isn't the one who gets herself unstuck most of the time in muddy conditions!!! I've been conservative on my tire tread estimates to avoid any complaints. As always, my word is more important to me than the money so if you aren't happy with the condition, you pay for 1/2 the return shipping and I will provide a full refund of your original purchase amount including original shipping.

Pair of Maxxis Razr MX 18X10-8 90-95% tread remaining - $70 for both plus shipping

Pair of Turf Tamers 18X11-8 85-90% tread remaining - $70 for both plus shipping. They don't make the 11" wide turf tamers anymore. Personally, I love these tires so if I sell the one set of ITP Quadcross rears below then I may keep these and sell another set of ITS Quadcross rears.

Pair of ITP QuadCross MX Pro tires 20X6-10, 90-95% tread remaining, $85 + shipping

2nd Pair of ITP QuadCross MX Pro tires 20X6-10, 95% tread remaining, $85 + shipping

Pair of ITP QuadCross MX Pro tires, 18X10-8, 95% tread remaining, $85 + shipping

Pair of Maxxis Razr2 22X11-9, 90% tread remaining $150 + shipping

-----------------------------------------------

Pair of Hiper dual beadlock 8X8 3+5 offset Tech 3 rims with black rings, $300 total + shipping. These wheels are in excellent condition. Has both the Honda and Yamaha bolt patterns.

Pair of Hiper front CF1 front wheels, no beadlocks with 3+2 offset. $175 total + shipping. These wheels are in excellent condition.

-----------------------------------------------

Set of DWT Champion in a box wheels, Honda pattern, 8-8 3+5 single beadlock rears and 4+1 no beadlock fronts. These were only run on the track a few times by my wife. They are in excellent condition. $250 plus shipping.

Balaz_73*00
09-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Would you sell just the rear dwt beadlocks?

quad2xtreme
09-26-2011, 02:25 PM
I would but the rears are the bigger part of the value. You can get brand new G_Force black front rims from Rocky Mountain for like $90 so I'd only expect to get about $60 for the fronts. I need to get $190 plus shipping for the rears. They come with the mud plugs too. I still have the stickers and probably the hat too. ;)

ethan450r
09-26-2011, 04:16 PM
if he buys the rears ill buy the fronts if you will do 65 shipped? I will pay the paypal fees as well. let me no

quad2xtreme
09-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ethan450r
if he buys the rears ill buy the fronts if you will do 65 shipped? I will pay the paypal fees as well. let me no

I was just out in the garage mounting up some new tires and noticed that the DWT front are actually 4+1 and not 3+2. I am going to modify my original post. What is your zip code? I can try to estimate shipping and see what can of deal we can do. I am willing to part with the fronts separate right now. I always figured they'd be harder to sell.

BTW, these currently have the set of mx tires with 95% tread left on them. I got them from Golden West with the tires mounted already. I will do my absolute best to get the tires off without messing up the rim at all. If I do, I will send pics and let you know before shipping. I'll let you take the tires too for an extra $70 plus shipping so I don't have to go through removing them if you need a really good set of tires.

The tires are listed as:

2nd Pair of ITP QuadCross MX Pro tires 20X6-10, 95% tread remaining, $85 + shipping

ethan450r
09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
PM sent