PDA

View Full Version : Few pictures and a ridiculously short video

flyboy1294
09-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,
haven't been on the forums in awhile. Life has gotten in the way of playing somewhat lately. But this weekend I got to go riding for the first time in weeks.

The good news: I got to ride my 450 this weekend like it was built to be ridden for the first time since I bought it.

The bad news: I did not get to work, so I didn't earn any money... truck has 1/4 tank and I have to commute all week. This should be interesting. :macho

Totally worth it though.

Here is a crazy small video of me hitting that table top... I know its weak. I'm a noob on a stock quad that values his life. :p

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PNEFnyAqXpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway, just letting you guys know I am alive and still kicking.

flyboy1294
09-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Friends 400ex and my 450R and truck.

Over all it was a great weekend. :)

CJM
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Looks like a fun time, more riding than I been getting to do since mines down for the count atm being rebuilt.

Dont kid yourself about jumps and stuff, Im a good C class rider imho (if I were to race) at best and I just dont enjoy jumping. I'd love to be able to do more but where I ride its mostly flat and woods-your jumps pretty impressive imho.

flyboy1294
09-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Looks like a fun time, more riding than I been getting to do since mines down for the count atm being rebuilt.

Dont kid yourself about jumps and stuff, Im a good C class rider imho (if I were to race) at best and I just dont enjoy jumping. I'd love to be able to do more but where I ride its mostly flat and woods-your jumps pretty impressive imho.

Thank you!

My friend on that stock 400ex is a crazy guy. He hit the same jump in 4th gear pinned, cased it, and landed in that puddle you see in my video. Pretty much almost died, haha.

I have pictures of it, but either Photobucket or this site is being screwy and won't let me upload them. :confused: