PDA

View Full Version : Fasst Flexx Bars - cheap!

yfzrider93
09-24-2011, 12:30 PM
I've got a set of Fasst Flexx bars that are a few years old but still in decent shape with just a few scuffs here and there. they are the 30 degree Dana Creech bend with yellow elastomers and a red pad. The only real problem with them is the pivot tubes have rust on them. When the bolts are taken out one side of the bars pivots freely and one moves but not as easily. It would be a good idea to maybe pop the tubes out and try to clean them up or maybe get new tubes. If you wanted to throw these bars on your quad and ride you definitely could. When I rode with them I didn't even notice a difference in the feel of them from one side to the other but upon taking them off i noticed the difference in movement so I wanted to be up front about it. I'd like to get $120 shipped for these and I prefer paypal as the payment method. I can text pics of the bars so if you're interested just leave a reply or pm me or email me at lummracing@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Zakk

Also I have a set of silver/black Powermadd Star Series handguards that are in great shape with just a few minor scuffs on the mounts and one of the small allen head bolts on one mount has a stripped head. Haven't had time to mess with getting it out and I don't really need them anyway.

I'd sell the bars with the handguards both for $150 shipped.

ethan450r
09-24-2011, 12:55 PM
PM sent let me no

yfzrider93
09-24-2011, 02:47 PM
SOLD