PDA

View Full Version : LSR CRF Hybrd $4800

Rainbowlaces
09-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Honda CRF450R Hybrid (400ex geometry) - Really similar to all the other ones ;)

The Goodies:
2002 CRF450R Motor - brand new motor, less than 10 hours of dune riding on it. Little bit of work from Patriot Racing & S&S Motorsports
400EX Geometry Frame - Built by Lonestar Racing
Roll Design +3 A-arms
Chrome Lonestar Racing steering stem
Lonestary Racing swingarm
Yoshimura pipe - new packing
New Rekluse clutch
250R Radiator + inline temp gauge
TCS Motorsports Radiator Shrouds
Kill Switch
Fox Evols on the front - if you don't want the Fox's I can maybe get the Axis fronts back.
Axis rear shock
GPR Stabilizer
FCR Carburetor from CRF
Motion Pro Revolution Twist Throttle (with extra reels)
Pro pegs with integrated nerf bar
New Grips
Red Fullbore plastic (on it)
Extra set of white plastics (Fullbore?)
Extra set of (rear?) tires/wheels - sand tires not included
New chain & sprockets
ASV clutch lever
New TM Designworks chainslide

About the bike:
I bought it nearly a year and a half ago on Craigslist, blown up. I put money into it to get it running and took it to the dunes twice. I got a Rekluse last year, but it hasn't been ridden since August 2010 (it was tuned on the dyno within the year, and I just started it a few weeks ago). I need to sell it because I obviously don't ride it enough! I have a 250R that I love and lately I've been riding my brother's YFZR at the dunes anyway. On top of that I'm moving soon and it's one less thing I'll have to worry about when I pack everything up!

If you don't know about these bikes, here is my take:
Overall this is fun bike. It rips around the sand, handles well, has all the go-fast stuff on it, and was built to be reliable. It loves to be railing in 4th gear and was a blast at St. Anthony's. It can be hard to start because you are kicking the starter backwards (like a Blaster) and you need a bit more leg than I have (I'm only 5'1) to make it easy. Be great for dunes or racing, but not good for wifey to tool around on the trails with - no offense to wifey, I'm a girl too, but this machine needs to be ridden like you stole it and if wifey is capable, by all means BUY IT FOR HER! I'm sorry to see the bike go because it's a night and day difference compared to many other bikes (you will LOVE the suspension) but it's just the right thing unfortunately for me - lucky for you.

Asking $4800obo. Questions welcome! Megan@PitTraffic.com

Photos from newest to oldest. I can take more pics and text them to you.

Last December. Used the Rekluse when I rode it up the driveway to load:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/35591_603199371853_39205130_34240824_8022610_n.jpg

In the shop with the old Axis shocks on it, right after I got it.
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/30178_571078242853_39205130_33291339_5660635_n.jpg

This is where I bought it from. Those shrouds aren't on it anymore.
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/30178_571069161053_39205130_33291254_708022_n.jpg