PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Quad Riders

GRIZZLYNOMAD
09-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Good evening all....I have started a Facebook group called NEW JERSEY QUAD RIDERS. All you jersey guys/gals pls join up!

dan harris
10-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Just wanted to invite all you New Jersey Riders out to the Breezewood Proving Grounds in South Central PA ! We get a ton of riders from Jersey ! The proving grounds has 3 motocross tracks that are groomed throughout the day. We have rental cabins/houses right at the track along with a kitchen/dining hall that sells hot food in a comfortable atmosphere. We have a great shower house and a shop that sells parts. When its warm we have an awesome swimming pond with a beach area and a 80' water slide !!

Check us out at: www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

......Definately worth the Drive from Jersey !!!

dan harris
10-21-2011, 07:33 AM
Just wanted to invite all you New Jersey Riders out to the Breezewood Proving Grounds in South Central PA ! We get a ton of riders from Jersey ! The proving grounds has 3 motocross tracks that are groomed throughout the day. We have rental cabins/houses right at the track along with a kitchen/dining hall that sells hot food in a comfortable atmosphere. We have a great shower house and a shop that sells parts. When its warm we have an awesome swimming pond with a beach area and a 80' water slide !!

Check us out at: www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

......Definately worth the Drive from Jersey !!!

KaOTiC450R
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Agreed beyond worth the drive , me and my cousin have gone for 2 years straight , we are from new York and it is worth it awesome tracks , awesome atmosphere , awesome people , and awesome owners , can't find a better.place to go to

FOOTMAN
12-30-2011, 01:00 PM
I live in Monmouth county, Howell. Having a real hard time finding anywhere to ride a Quad, any ideas??

CJM
12-31-2011, 08:48 AM
^ There isnt much but places in jackson, a small pit in howell that you need to know how to get to and some various other spots.

No where is it legal to ride in NJ except your own private (or with permission) property. The enforcement of illegal riding in insane here as well. They almost caught a friend of mine a few weeks back and spent 2 days and god only knows how many many hours, dogs, choppers etc..all for a guy on an atv :confused:

Crosshairs
01-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by FOOTMAN
I live in Monmouth county, Howell. Having a real hard time finding anywhere to ride a Quad, any ideas??

I'm also in Monmouth county..I'm lucky to have 40+ acres of woods behind my house that is owned by a friend,so riding there is no problem,

we have made a nice dirt bike track and a quad track....but when we want to really go all out, we usually go to PA to ride....its just not worth the hassle the NJ cops put you through if you get caught riding where your not supposed to

CJM
01-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Speaking of enforcement: In my usual spot just this past week the cops actually came in with thier truck and were nabbing people for illegal operation of a motor vehicle. Who knows what the exact fine amount is-but court appearance is req'd apparently. Even more interesting is all those they ticketed they let go to ride again :confused:

The only reason the cops even came and came in, is to my knowledge some had to have complained and called them.

Imagine, they sent in at least 4 guys from what I understand. Pretty sad when you think about it that they were bothering us instead of doing thier job serving the public... All about revenue really.

PA is ok, been there a few times..but the rocks and the coal is worse than the sand imho.