Pro
Overall Number Brand Name City,State Moto 1 Moto 2
1 191 SUZ Dustin Wimmer Center Valley, PA 2 1
2 270 CAN Josh Creamer Stonington, CT 1 2
3 22 CAN Cody Miller Greenville, TX 3 3

am i missing something here???

Pappy
09-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Wasnt there a big race in Canada the same weekend? I do believe thats why there were only 3 pro's but I could be mistaken.....

blaster99
09-19-2011, 01:59 PM
There has only been 3 pros the last few races. You can't expect neatv guys to keep up with the fastest in the world, so the class has dropped huge in numbers. With rumors of all 3 of those guys leaving, I expect some of the A class, maybe including myself to make the step up into the pro class along with some older pros and some Canadians. When there's a chance you can get a top 5 without getting lapped, the class looks much more appealing haha.

lasher45
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
You're not missing anything. That's how it's been for quite a few races now. Creamer and Wimmer battle for 1/2 while Miller struggles to barely keep up. Not really much to watch.

rollie
09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
There was a big party/race in quebec like pappy said so Jasmin Plante,Mathieu Deroy and all the Canadians that race NEATV were there, but they havent been to the last few because it's not worth it for them to travel with 3 others in the pro class.

Hopefully next year we have better numbers, but Dunk also stopped running the series, along with pilotte, and Mofford. I think with Josh and Dustin there it takes away the feeling that other people can win the class, and why travel all the way there when your not confident that you have a shot at winning, lets hope that changes though i'd love to see a full pro gate again!

Wired
09-19-2011, 04:50 PM
man that sucks. i was thinking there was a typo. wonder what goes through those guys' mind when only 3 line up for a pro gate.

Lasher
09-20-2011, 08:37 PM
While these 3 have battled (especialy Creamer and Wimmer) and put on a great show, I wished there were more pros on the line.

09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
IMO, knowing that as a pro you're not going to win is a crappy excuse not to go.

About 10 years ago or so there were real good numbers in the top national classes. Do you think those guys battling at the back of the pack just to make the 20-rider gate thought they could show up and beat Tim Farr, Jeremiah Jones, or Doug Gust?

And people thought the factories stepping in was actually going to help the sport..... Lol.