PDA

View Full Version : Motowoz rear shock

D Bergstrom
09-17-2011, 06:16 PM
I bought this shock a little over a year ago and only have a half a dozen rides on my 250R since then, shock is in great shape. Compression/rebound adjustable and set up for a 225 lb expert dunes/desert rider. I may have a few other springs around so I can adjust some if you are a little lighter/heavier. This shock is setup to use the 86 dogbone length, I have a extra one with good bushings that I will include. I have no idea how it will work with the 87 -89 dogbone length.

This shock was setup for max travel, (metal to metal travel is just under 11".) so you will need to look out for a couple of things. First is if you run a full skidplate with linkage protection. The shock is a little longer then normal, so you may have to add a washer or two between the swingarm and skidplate to space the skidplate down a little. I was using a PRM skid plate and it just cleared, but I added washers just to have a little extra clearance. Second, at metal to metal full compression, the swingarm will just hit the airbox. As long as the bumpstop is still good, this will never happen, but just check the bumpstop from time to time to make sure it is not damaged.

Looking to get $425 shipped. Includes the shock, dogbone, and resi mounting clamps/bumpers. I attached one pic below. For more, give me an e-mail address and I will send them. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug

http://i54.tinypic.com/swxqpi.jpg

vroomy
09-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Pm sent

D Bergstrom
09-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Bump. How about $425 shipped.

Doug

D Bergstrom
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM