PDA

View Full Version : 2 Kasea options for sale

fish-d-fish
09-16-2011, 05:20 PM
I will list the following not really knowing which direction I am going but checking interest. Up for sale are 1-2 kasea quads set up for TT or FT and will be sold as whole units or rollers until I have to part them if need be. We just bought a Mod so moving up with one of the boys. If you race TT or FT you may know that chassis to chassis comparisons against a Drr would put the Kasea outdated..unless, properly set up. Then, the Kasea is on avg is 30lbs lighter and considerably lower than any Drr or equiv. In my opinion and if you have seen them run nationally, they handle flatter than any other quad on the track. That being said the options are as follows:

Option 1: Kasea skyhawk 70 with;
-PEP shocks with res
-DC dual A-arms front end(very hard to find)
-box style swing arm
- Malossi Air cooled motor with 3 races on it, mild porting and clutching by Fierce Powersports
-Hetrick Gen 2 pipe
-Go Kart rear axle conversion
- New 24mm Keihin
-AC nerf bars
-rear disc brake
-New American Racer front tires
solid quad as a whole for $1,500

Option 2: 2Fast Motor for a National TT Quad...This motor is built by Rich Hetrick as a duplicate of DJ Bassani's 90 MX motor. It is very Fast and reliable.
-Case ported
-Haggerty Intake w/ v-force reeds
-Kawasaki PWK 28mm Carb
-Polini 9 roller clutch
-Malossi overrange
-Stage 6 PVL with spare CDI
-Modified Water pump
-Stage 6 adjustable shoe pack
-Welded transmission gears
-**one of a kind 12v clutch spring cooling fan(drops torque spring temp 85 degress :))) $2,000

Option 3: National Level TT Kasea rolling Chassis with the 2 Fast motor as above
Chassis has:
-DS Modz billet aluminum swingarm
-DS Modz Billet aluminum Carrier
-DS Modz Billet aluminum tranny cover
-Dave Carter/Hetrick dual A-arm conversion
-Cobra radiator
-12v 4" automotive puller fan
-Gripper Seat
-Elka dual rate with resi shocks built for Robbie by Elka
-Rear disc brake
-Front tires are 15"!! and rears are Go Kart on a go-kart axle set up.
-fully gusseted frame
-AC nerf bars
-aluminum wheel spacers
Chassis only: $2,700
Motor and Chassis: $4,500

I have many pictures of the quads and the national quad is truly one of a kind with Many one off parts. A true TT quad.
Thanks,
Brian call with questions 724-612-3831

fish-d-fish
09-21-2011, 05:48 AM
Bump..offers? really need to move the 2fast motor or entire 70 quad

doonanracing
09-22-2011, 03:06 PM
I have seen both of these and they are both a nice buy. One of the nicer Kasea set ups out there (both of them). The 70 for the money is very competetive on the local/regional level as it sits and for the money a great buy if you tried to compare what you can get to race for that price.We have raced against the Kasea with the Too Fast motor and it is highly competitive and one of the few motors that can run with the 90mod atv's out there. Should work for both TT or MX Nationally.