PDA

View Full Version : Motosport

BoneStockHonda
09-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Has anyone else had problems ordering with Motosport?

On Friday September 2nd I placed an order for over $100 worth aparts so I got free 3 day shipping. The parts were supposed to come on Friday the 9th and they never came. So on Sunday the 11th (2 days after the parts were suppose to HERE) I recieve an email saying my grip donuts were on backorder and the order would ship out Monday. When I placed my order it said everything was in stock. So at this point I'm pissed because if they would have notified me earlier I would have just chosen a different design cause I don't care what they look like. But I figured what ever if they ship out Monday I'll have the parts at my house and be ready to ride this weekend. Well I'm sitting at home waiting now and still no parts. So I call and find out if everything is suppose to come today. The guy told me my ordered shipped Tuesday night, not Monday morning like the email said, and my parts won't be here till Monday. I've been planning for weeks to ride this weekend and now I'm gonna get screwed out of it waiting for parts. Needless to say I'm ****in furious. This is by far the worst buying expierence I've ever had and will definitly stick to RMATV for now on. Anybody else have to deal with the crap before?

END RANT.

fastredrider44
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Motosport has always been good to me. Sorry you got a sour deal. It happens, but they're usually top notch.

HondaPohl
09-16-2011, 02:04 PM
**** happens. I ordered twice from them and didnt have any issues. But when shipping is free, you cant really *****. If you paid for overnight now thats a different story.

ProspectorJim
09-16-2011, 02:13 PM
I've had that problem with motosport several times. They don't show if something is backordered sometimes and if it is, they'll hold your order until that one item arrives.

OldGuyonaQuad
09-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I've only placed a couple of orders with them but spot on so far. They also matched the advertised price for some razr's on a bs web site probably hosted in China. But yea I know what it's like sitting by the mailbox waiting for an item top arrive for a ride or planned trip.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
**** happens. I ordered twice from them and didnt have any issues. But when shipping is free, you cant really *****. If you paid for overnight now thats a different story.

The hell he can't bitc.h. He ordered the parts under the assumption they would be here on time for him to ride. If it was me I would cancel my order or call up as high on the ranks as you can and let them know the situation and that you're not satisfied. I swear by Extreme Supply over all of them. Call them on the phone and they will give you kick *** prices. I got my Sidi Crossfires for $400 with free shipping, and they were here on time. I also got my Shoei VFX-W for $320 free shipping, and it was also here on time.

Honda5
09-16-2011, 03:13 PM
To solve this ordeal you need to start at the root of the problem. Why would you order those gay grip doughnuts ?

Just kidding they have been real good to me.

evan402
09-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Honda5
To solve this ordeal you need to start at the root of the problem. Why would you order those gay grip doughnuts ?

haha thats what i was thinking. But to each his own. Im just assuming you needed to spend like 6$ more to qualify for free shipping. And the donuts fit the bill.
Either way they effed up and i would call and yell at them.

Sick0
09-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Motosports has been great to me. Great prices, fast free shipping.

HondaPohl
09-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
The hell he can't bitc.h. He ordered the parts under the assumption they would be here on time for him to ride. If it was me I would cancel my order or call up as high on the ranks as you can and let them know the situation and that you're not satisfied. I swear by Extreme Supply over all of them. Call them on the phone and they will give you kick *** prices. I got my Sidi Crossfires for $400 with free shipping, and they were here on time. I also got my Shoei VFX-W for $320 free shipping, and it was also here on time.

Yea *****. Guess what. He still ain't ridin. LIke I said. **** happens. What are gonna do sue them. Maybe they will give 10% off tampons.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Yea *****. Guess what. He still ain't ridin. LIke I said. **** happens. What are gonna do sue them. Maybe they will give 10% off tampons.

I assume you have the same out look on politics and our government.... This mentality is the reason our country is in the septic.

HondaPohl
09-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Well WTF is he gonna do genius. Go to Motosport HQ and beat them up for ****ing his order up? Guess what. **** happens. And WTF does that have to do with my outlook on politics. All he can do is call and say you screwed my order up. They will say oh sorry sir but will get that out as soon as we can. Maybe get 10% of his next order. I was tellin it how it is. Have any more smart *** remarks?

CJM
09-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Never had an issue with them. Bikebandit did that to me once, didnt say it would take 2 damn weeks to get an OEM part...

hondaracer_34
09-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Ive never had a problem with them. Top notch company and customer service.

trailrider894
09-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by BoneStockHonda
Has anyone else had problems ordering with Motosport?

On Friday September 2nd I placed an order for over $100 worth aparts so I got free 3 day shipping. The parts were supposed to come on Friday the 9th and they never came. So on Sunday the 11th (2 days after the parts were suppose to HERE) I recieve an email saying my grip donuts were on backorder and the order would ship out Monday. When I placed my order it said everything was in stock. So at this point I'm pissed because if they would have notified me earlier I would have just chosen a different design cause I don't care what they look like. But I figured what ever if they ship out Monday I'll have the parts at my house and be ready to ride this weekend. Well I'm sitting at home waiting now and still no parts. So I call and find out if everything is suppose to come today. The guy told me my ordered shipped Tuesday night, not Monday morning like the email said, and my parts won't be here till Monday. I've been planning for weeks to ride this weekend and now I'm gonna get screwed out of it waiting for parts. Needless to say I'm ****in furious. This is by far the worst buying expierence I've ever had and will definitly stick to RMATV for now on. Anybody else have to deal with the crap before?

END RANT.

Sounds like you need to grow a pair bud... its life, welcome to it.

BoneStockHonda
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894

Hey ***hole I simply asked if anyone else has had a similar experience because this is the first time I've ordered from Motosport and didn't know if things like this are expected from them.

Go troll somewhere else. :rolleyes:

awsomeaussies
09-19-2011, 02:25 PM
I've ordered from them several times and never had any problems... but I'm sure it happens to the best of them once in a while;) Just happened to be your first time.

300ex_#387
09-19-2011, 02:37 PM

What exactly does that have to do with him growing a pair? Some of you people who respond and make negative comments to the original poster are just making yourself look stupid.

KXRida
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by evan402
haha thats what i was thinking. But to each his own. Im just assuming you needed to spend like 6$ more to qualify for free shipping. And the donuts fit the bill.
Either way they effed up and i would call and yell at them.

Haha I do that too. Usually order some oil or something.

I had this happen once. Similar issue. Ordered parts and roughly a week went by without anything. Called them up and timing plugs were on back order.

I think it happened one other time, but they called the same day I placed the order and informed me an order was on back order. It was something stupid I didn't need any time in particular so they just split the order for me and shipped that day.

evan402
09-19-2011, 03:21 PM

wow....lost a lot of respect for you on that comment man....
OP was wronged he was ranting about it. He did not deserve that comment whatsoever....

Balaz_73*00
09-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Same thing happened to me. When ordering everything said it was in stock. Couple days passed and still saw no tracking info. Called them and only then did they tell me the tires I ordered were on back order. I was hella pissed. Were they ever gona let me know?????? I had to initiate an answer. Needless to say, I cancelled the tires and they shipped everything else asap. I will no longer order from Motosport