PDA

View Full Version : Is this the best performance part?

dirty_d73
02-24-2003, 04:39 PM
I was reading my ole dirt wheels, they we're saying that the amplink was the best bolt on part you can get... Is it really? Does anyone know, if so can ya tell me. cuz i dont want to spend 120 bucks on a peice of metal with to wheels. Does it give you power? better control? What does it really do? Can i make one for a lot cheat? thanks........:confused:

toby400ex
02-24-2003, 04:45 PM
it somehow counteracts or controls the chain torque when you are under heavy acceleration. The chain becomes very tight when you accelerate fat and then it make it hard for the rear suspension to work. I dont know if it is worth, i havent heard of too many people using them.:confused:

flaneledholes
02-24-2003, 06:02 PM
The new predator has one stock(or something that serves the same pourpose) and all I have to say is, with all the power the predator has, you can not get it to wheelie, or hardly break traction. But I would spend my money else where, because I love wheelieing!:eek2:

toby400ex
02-24-2003, 06:45 PM
dirtwheels was saying how the predator had horrible traction, the fact that the rear suspension cant squat could be a part of that:eek2:

luvmyex
02-24-2003, 07:52 PM
I had no problem doing a wheelie on a predator.In fact i got on went 10' did a wheelie.Then did another and tried to get it up on the side two wheels,but couldnt.On pavement too.Then i got off and got back on my 400ex.But that was in the Christmas parade to.

bigbadbrad
02-24-2003, 07:59 PM
jesse james can wheeile the predator. he did it on tonights moster garage