PDA

View Full Version : DRR 90 vibration??

BEARAZZ
09-13-2011, 05:00 PM
I have just bought my daughter a DRR90 from a guy on here..She loves the way it rides and handles but complains about vibration on her hands and about her thumb hurting. Is there a fix to make the throttle softer and to take vibrations out of the bars. I have a set of flexx bars i could put on and i know that would help but looking for other options.

jakesdad6
09-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Cut the spring on the throttle slide a litttle. Get a Honda thumb throttle from g frorce or where ever you can get one and a anti vibe steering stem will help other than that lots of seat time will help

BEARAZZ
09-13-2011, 07:19 PM
She rides and races alot so she gets more seat time than i do.. Who makes the best stem for the drr's?

Logan #34's Dad
09-13-2011, 10:16 PM
you could put a small paddle on the thumb throttle. Trying to find an Anti-vibe stem for a stock DRR a-arm set up will not be easy.
You shouldn't have that much vibration. Make sure the rubber mount bushings are all in good condition and see that nothing is rubbing - like the pipe on the frame.

jakesdad6
09-14-2011, 04:52 AM
I have a atv four play antivibe stem on my stock arms on my sons drr with no problem. Does it still have the oil injectionor the dual throttle cable? If so get rid of the oil injection and use a single pull cable with a Honda thumb throttle the use the least resistance

BEARAZZ
09-14-2011, 09:12 AM
thanks for the info