PDA

View Full Version : Slae or Trade 2006 Honda 650R

drtrider145
09-12-2011, 07:52 PM
2006 Honda XR650R , Street legal, Precision Concepts Suspension , re sprung and re-valved for 200# rider for XC riding, Excel Black rims with heavy duty spokes ,New Dual sport tires 50/50 , protaper bars, Scotts steering stabilizer, XRs only oil temp gauge, xr's only Rear rack, dirt Bagz saddle bags and mount, oversized front Brake Rotor, edelbrock quick silver carb, xr's only rad cap 1:8,Anodized red de-comp perch, rear sprocket guard, TM designs chain guide and roller, led Tail/Brake light, trail Tec Vapor computer,FMF full exhaust system IMS 4.6 gallon tank with Dry Brake adapter, Fluidyne over sized Radiator, moose Skid plates, XR's only Intake high flow number side plate with K&N filter and Spare foam uni filters, Scotts metal cleanable oil filter, Only full synthetic oil used without molly, Barnett Kevlar clutch , SDG gripper seat,XR's only heavy duty case saver ,IMS pro Pegs with Right Peg Mod, acerbis hand guards, this bike was raced in the 2007 Baja 1000 and finished and disassembled and completely gone through including the suspension inspected or replaced , and trail ridden since,
this bike has been the most reliable machine I have ever owned , tons of spares to go with , air filters, sprockets, plastic, bars, headlight ect...

I had a 2000 XR 650R and it ran perfect 6 years later when I sold it to buy this one you can't beat the reliability of a big bore Honda , this bike can take you to work and race the Baja 1000 the same week with no changes , the Baja lights are Not HID's and are NOT included with bike as they will go on my quad, which is the reason for selling this , I have switched Gears from Bikes to ATV's and would like to go full bore with a race ATV and I have only ridden this XR 650 2 times since I pre ran the Baja 500 in 2010 with it for a race on an ATV in 2010 , so as much as I love it I can't see it sit in the shop anymore , this is the Gentle Giant , king of Baja, do all machine , I Have rode it at the dunes even without a paddle tire , rode it at the motocross track ,pre ran Baja and rode it to work, clean title ready to go , would consider a race ready long travel TRX250R or TRX 450 +/_ some cash to even the deal and Arizona, nevada or So Cal

Asking $4800 OBO
contact Joe at 602-435-2230
Text is best

drtrider145
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
More pictures