PDA

View Full Version : I hat eto make another LSR thread...

Ralph
02-24-2003, 02:22 PM
they are such a-holes. they sell me a new swingarm for a great deal, i get it and when i go to mount it there was a lil problem, one of the bearings was broken and the sleeve didnot fit through. no biggy right? so i call them up and they dp a very good job and send me 2 new bearing and a free nice sweatshirt overnight air. i press out the broken bearing, put the new one in and i go to mount it. SAME THING again i push the seconf broken one back out and inspect the tube where the bearing sits, THERE WAS A HUGE GOUDGE wich kind of stuck out and would damage the bearing on the way in, no biggie again, i grind it smooth get it all right and give dan fisher a call, i wanted to talk to him about it and also some otherthings where i had to grindsome pc and what not, so as usual i leave him a message(he doesnt directly pick up his phone he just has people leave a message), guess he gets alot of hatecalls or something, but anyway i leavea message and after about a week i dont get a call back, so i leave another one and same thing happens again, i said to myself ferget about it. well now after about 2 months i am looking to buy

1. z400 axle
3. 400ex axles
and 1 400ex carrier

i give him a call telling him how much i want to buy and just mention my swingarm and leave my number9repeated it 2-3 times so he couldnt use the excuse that he didnt get my number.
so here i am thinking he would love to sell that much stuff waiting for a call and week later no call, and now just to piss him off i leave almost like 1 message a day hoping that he will toughen up and talk to me(i dont eaven want a refund or anything, just want to let him know how he could improve something) so know im hoping with your help i can get his attention cause now im just set on getting his attention and im going to! so if you guys could maybe e-mail him this or something just to get his attention that would help me out greatly, otherwise c&d or anyone else who could get me a great deal on these parts shoot me a pm

and im sorry for whining and making another one of these threads but i think its pathetic the president of lsr doesnt have the balls to confront a 15 y/o:rolleyes:

MSL
02-24-2003, 02:38 PM
sorry to hear you are having these problems. There may be a good reason he has not returned your calls.

Lets not start bashing the he11 out of lsr again, but it is kinda crappy that noone has returned your calls. :(

I suggest doing business with someone else.

Ralph
02-24-2003, 02:51 PM
exactly, but im still hoping that something went wrong with the answering machine or something, but i just get so pissed how he trys to like bribe me to give lsr a good name and give me free stuff, but then i encounter a problem and then they cant back themselves up?

02-24-2003, 04:07 PM
wtf is wrong with those people, they only make a few good things anymore, axles, steering stems, parking brake block offs, thier frames sucked in tests, one guy here bought a lsr frame for his R and his upper and lower a arms are closer together on one side than the other and they wont do nothing about....thier swingarms break easy as stock....its ridiculous the only thing i trust is thier axles which i own, why even be in business if thier not gonna do a good job for people paying the money for the products

good luck this is sad i hate hearing about lsr and thier customer service

QuadTrix6
02-24-2003, 04:18 PM
***NOTE: Guys lets prove to BEN and the MODS that we can keep this thread UNDER CONTROL*** :macho

sux man i hate to hear these kinda things but maybe they will see this . they shoudl set up an email for exriders so you can email them to try and get in touch with them before here, sorta like a last resort...well hope everything works out man...GO RPM

02-24-2003, 04:25 PM
i think everyone has the right to know how they do business, if they think thats ok then they wont have a thing wrong with lrd stating it. if they dont want people to do that they should change how they do business, no flame intended

Ralph
02-24-2003, 04:30 PM
well they try to like bribe me with a sweet deal so i can tell every how good they are and then once i mention something went wrong they dont call back?

MX26
02-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Hate to hear it...

Give the guy some time.. Don't jump to conclusions. I guess there's a bright side.. If this thread turns into the same sloppy mess as the other one, you might get an even BETTER deal on those parts.

Ralph
02-24-2003, 05:02 PM
im not trying to get eaven a better deal, im just trying to get his attention, i have left atleast 20 messages sometimes 3 days in a row. and it has been 2 months

ridered03
02-24-2003, 07:44 PM
any body here got a sponsership with them!!! there are so increadably generous with th whole 10% off they gave me!!! lmgdao

OutlawEX
02-24-2003, 08:10 PM
THey hooked me up pretty good after i made the first LSR thread..Replaced with no questions asked

Ralph
02-24-2003, 08:38 PM
since i realy dont care about them anymore eaven though he told me not to tell anyone, he sold me the lsr +1/14 swingarm in red for 315$

Tommy 17
02-24-2003, 09:04 PM
seems like you keep hearing horror story after story about lsr...

sounds to me like they saw the oppertunity to sale a 15 year old kid a defected swing arm for a cheap price while makin him think he was gettin a great deal and they were tryin to make things right:o

Ralph
02-24-2003, 09:07 PM
for 315 dollars it was worth it, no big deal, but not f-ing haveing the balls to call me back? what lil puss's

Big - D Racing
02-25-2003, 12:00 AM
I have heard way too many stories about LSR, and that's why I don't run any of their products at all. I think the only good prouct they really have is there axle. It is the only thing I haven't heard a bad story about. I much rather run the rpm axel though because they are a great company. A lot of times that's all it takes to win a customer over, is have an honest company with a good customer service. LRD I suggest making them regret what they have done to you, talk crap and flame on them like crazy. It's not like you haven't gave them a chance. I would of gave up after 1 month let alone 2 months! That's ridiculous. Find a company with great products and service and deal with them. Sell all your Lonestar crap to someone at a good price. It will teach LSR a lesson, 1,000's of people here on Exriders will read this, I'm sure it will affect a few of their sales.

Mxbubs
02-25-2003, 10:24 AM
TIME IS MONEY. Just like Dan Fisher's time is money, so is mine. I say waste your time ONE time to make a phone call to him to notify him of a problem of a product which his company has sold. If he is not speedy enough to address the problem, or offer any kind of advice or help, to hell with him. Take your time and money elsewhere. Now days there are tons of dealers out there willing to help, and sale at a competitive price. WHY SHOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY MESSING WITH CRAPSTAR WHEN YOU CAN JUST NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN, BEING EASILY ABLE TO BUY OTHER, BETTER PRODUCTS?

Lonestar's customer service sucks. I looked at buying complete rolling chassis for my yz426 ride last year. I made 2 calls and left 2 messages. Them incompetent numbnuts couldnt even call me back to make a 6000$ sale, how poor business practice can you get. If they treat people that bad that are potential customers, how do you think they are going to treat you once they have your money?:)

QuadTrix6
02-25-2003, 11:28 AM
i really think that LSR just doesn't care about there customers like some of the other companys, i would pay double for a product if the company that sold it to me would stand behind. LSR seems to sell things and then when they go bad they go and hide under a rock...wheres Dan Fisher now ??? :rolleyes:

tants
02-25-2003, 01:22 PM
ralph what do you plan on doing now? you gonna ask for a refund?

trx400ex
02-25-2003, 01:25 PM
lsr makes okay axles......:confused2

Ralph
02-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by tants
ralph what do you plan on doing now? you gonna ask for a refund?

no i jksut want to buy 4 ***cing axles!!!!! they wont call back those *******s!!!!

Ralph
02-25-2003, 01:45 PM
well for nearly 50% off i work my *** off...

Ralph
02-25-2003, 03:40 PM
lol i dont know if it had anything to do with the thread(probably) but i just got a call from lsr:)

tants
02-25-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
lol i dont know if it had anything to do with the thread(probably) but i just got a call from lsr:)

mark me down for one....... :devil

muff
02-25-2003, 03:46 PM

whatd they say?

Ralph
02-25-2003, 03:49 PM
whatd they say?
stuff...

trx400ex
02-25-2003, 04:15 PM
stuff...

well tell the guys thanks for helping you out in your thread and then when you finnaly get the call dont tell them what lsr said...sounds good to me:huh

Ralph
02-25-2003, 04:32 PM
lol, they didnt mention the thread, he was just like i got your message, whats up, i told him about the swingarms and he told me that a steering stem could have possible gooten jamed in there during sandblasting and offered to replace, and i told him about the pc that needs to be grinded off in ceirtan places and he said he would look into it. and then he also gave me some prcies...

tants
02-25-2003, 04:40 PM
lol, they didnt mention the thread, he was just like i got your message, whats up, i told him about the swingarms and he told me that a steering stem could have possible gooten jamed in there during sandblasting and offered to replace, and i told him about the pc that needs to be grinded off in ceirtan places and he said he would look into it. and then he also gave me some prcies...

some very nice prices i may say :eek2:

papaw
02-25-2003, 06:10 PM
not to flame or anything but it seems to me that it is not just one company out there doing this.many other companies out there do this as well.sure they will be glad to sell you this part for x amount cheaper than this company but when you go to put it on your ride something doesn't match up.when you call them they pretty much tell you that your an idiot.i dont know about you guys but i know my ride inside and out.there needs to be a company out there that knows and cares about it customers.

KandK952
02-25-2003, 08:21 PM
their axles are OK. they arent the greatest. if they have any moisture on them at all in this cold weather they get a ton of surface rust. (on an axle that was used once by the way) and i have bent one that i only had a couple months. however they gave me excellent customer support. they are supposed to just straighten the axle and send it back, but they gave me a whole new axle with a new sprocket hub too. and i got it back in like less than 2 weeks. (which it must have taken at least 4 days to get the AZ from PA)

YLW400
03-10-2003, 03:07 PM
It was my understanding that they always give u a new one if its bent. It seems like yu would be losing strength is you straighten it.