PDA

View Full Version : Got my 400 together, nowhere to ride, nobody to ride with NJ

WwsivicwW
09-12-2011, 05:30 AM
whats up guys i recently got my 400ex back together and ready to ride but all my old riding buddies either got married, moved away, and/or sold their quads and dirtbikes..
i got the itch and riding up and down my street isnt cutting it lol. if anyone knows a place to ride near the north jersey area and wants to go riding soon let me know! i have a pickup truck and willing to travel! :D

OldGuyonaQuad
09-16-2011, 07:33 AM
The best place to ride in NJ is............PA
If u ride in NJ make sure u r registered otherwise u r getting impounded and fined. My quad was stolen last month but I am getting something in the next two weeks. I will post up when we do our next ride and u can join us if u like@

GRIZZLYNOMAD
09-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Good evening guys! I just wanted to lets you guys know that i have started a FACEBOOK page called NEW JERSEY QUAD RIDERS. I did this so we can communicate with more ppl in regards to riding in NJ.

Please join the group and lets meet up and ride!!! I have a 2011 grizzly 700. This is my fist 4x4 and i love it. We rode Lost trails in Dunmore PA this past weekend and had a blast. A lil sore this AM but it was a good time. ALOT of rocks though. Planning on goin to RAC this coming saturday for some riding!

JOIN MY GROUP!!