PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I dont know whats wrong

Rebel300
02-24-2003, 01:35 PM
Yesterday I took off my plastics so i could clean the frame and sonme other lil stuff. I came home from school today and now it wont start. All it does is crank, and a lil sputter and then it back fires. I dont know whats wrong. Can anyone help me???

phatswinn
02-24-2003, 01:48 PM
change the spark plug and see if that works, i cant think of anything else that could have happened, also pump the throttle 3-4 times before trying to start it

300EX_HMF
02-24-2003, 01:55 PM
check to see if your gas is on cause that happens to me sometimes and i get frustrated and then i cant figure stuff out.

02-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Was it this cold last time you started it? Could be a little lean and not wanting to fire up.

check the usuall stuff like the suggestions above and make sure your battery is up to snuff and let her rip.

Rebel300
02-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks for all your suggestions. It turned out when I sent it back to Honda for the 100hr tuneup the idiots didnt put a new sparkplug in. So my plug was fouled. Havig a CR125 I new exactly what to do lol. All i did was just sand it and put it back in and fired within 2 seconds. Now that ive found the problem il go back to honda and ***** to them about how they cant change sparkplugs and ask them for a free one. lol.