PDA

View Full Version : September 11

jrspawn
09-11-2011, 07:13 AM
A very sad date to remember. My heart still goes out to those who lost people close to them. We will take this day to remember those lost and cherish the loved ones that surrond us.

Justin

honda400ex2003
09-11-2011, 08:17 AM
RIP all and gods speed!

always remember and help out when possible.

steve

Pappy
09-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Amen

CJM
09-11-2011, 08:44 AM
My heart goes out to all those who were effected, no matter how big or how small.

finsteratv
09-11-2011, 10:04 AM
RIP and a prayer for the ones lost.

HondaPohl
09-11-2011, 12:29 PM
X2.

liex21
09-11-2011, 12:49 PM
May all those brave heros who paid the ultimate price for the benefit of their neighbors this day ten years ago, today, rest peacefully. To all those who lost a loved one, whether they were doing nothing but maintaining their own occupational responsibility, or courageously digging through the rubble of a nightmare, today, feel peace. Let today be a day of remembrance, not of the tragic events of our nations past, but of the unity inspired from them.

Tommy Warren
09-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Thoughts, prayers, and many thanks sent from Canada:)

HondaRaceReady
09-11-2011, 06:01 PM
9/11 was an inside job.

Kickstarts-suck
09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
^^^

Here we go! :rolleyes:

Tommy Warren
09-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by HondaRaceReady
9/11 was an inside job.

thanks for clearing that up for us....the thought never crossed my mind:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HondaRaceReady
09-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone by posting that. I just wanted to say I'm in the 33% of americans who believe that the politicians will do whatever it takes for their agenda. And my sympothies to anyone who has lost someone on this day.

motofreak2772
09-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by HondaRaceReady
Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone by posting that. I just wanted to say I'm in the 33% of americans who believe that the politicians will do whatever it takes for their agenda. And my sympothies to anyone who has lost someone on this day.
33 percent? How exactly did you calculate those numbers? Haha. I agree that the government never tells the complete truth on anything and I'm sure some of the conspiracies in the past have been true but talking about it is pointless. Unless you are able to prove something and cause a rebellious reform to occur those crazy ideas will just remain ideas.
So instead of wasting your time spreading the word, go look for some evidence or something. Maybe one day there will be a movie about how you saved America from the corrupt government that controlled it lol.

CJM
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
The complete truth at this point would be nice, what would be better is if we didnt have an idiot (id say worse but the swear filter would just bleep it out) in the whitehouse. People call GWB stupid, but idiot obama just declared 9/11 national grandparents day? Of all the days to choose from..he chose this one??? WTF???

Seriously, whitehouse webpage and all..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/09/09/presidential-proclamation-national-grandparents-day

Sorry to post this here, but Im pissed.. :mad:

heres what gets me, heres US code. Note, nat'l grandparents day is the first sunday after labor day (thanks to that idiot jimmy carter)..but note it was overrode with patriots day after sept 11th... right so Im missing something here..

36 U.S.C. 144:

(a) Designation. - September 11 is Patriot Day.
(b) Proclamation. - The President is requested to issue each year
a proclamation calling on -
(1) State and local governments and the people of the United
States to observe Patriot Day with appropriate programs and
activities;
(2) all departments, agencies, and instrumentalities of the
United States and interested organizations and individuals to
display the flag of the United States at halfstaff on Patriot Day
in honor of the individuals who lost their lives as a result of
the terrorist attacks against the United States that occurred on
September 11, 2001; and
(3) the people of the United States to observe a moment of
silence on Patriot Day in honor of the individuals who lost their
lives as a result of the terrorist attacks against the United
States that occurred on September 11, 2001.

36 U.S.C. 125:

The President is requested to issue each year a proclamation -
(1) designating the first Sunday in September after Labor Day
as National Grandparents Day; and
(2) calling on the people of the United States and interested
groups and organizations to observe National Grandparents Day
with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

rollie
09-11-2011, 08:48 PM
i was in 5th grade 10 years ago today, which puts me in one of the youngest groups of people that will remember the attacks, and i really can't believe its been 10 years

R.I.P to all those who died and my heart is with the the people that lost family and friends 10 years ago

dxcody
09-15-2011, 01:16 AM
First off Nothing but respect here for the people who were affected by 9/11 and lost family and friends...

But i as well dont think there was something right about 9/11..
Such as how it took 1 plane to take down a huge tower, but that same exact "plane" that hit the tower hit the pentagon and barely made a dent... HMMM

We could go on and on, but anyways hats off to all the victims of 9/11 .

dxcody
09-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by rollie
i was in 5th grade 10 years ago today, which puts me in one of the youngest groups of people that will remember the attacks, and i really can't believe its been 10 years

R.I.P to all those who died and my heart is with the the people that lost family and friends 10 years ago

I was in 1st grade.. Remember it like it was yesterday and when my parents got off work the firs thing we did was go get gas and the line at the gas station was INSANE!

beastlywarrior
09-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
First off Nothing but respect here for the people who were affected by 9/11 and lost family and friends...

But i as well dont think there was something right about 9/11..
Such as how it took 1 plane to take down a huge tower, but that same exact "plane" that hit the tower hit the pentagon and barely made a dent... HMMM

We could go on and on, but anyways hats off to all the victims of 9/11 .
the heat from the burning fuel weakened the structure, starting a collapsing chain reaction.

i was in 5th grade