PDA

View Full Version : FUEL TV Network.

DirtyBirdRacing
09-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Does any one know if they have anything about ATV racing? i just got the channel and havent seen anything with ATV's yet.

01boneless
09-10-2011, 08:42 PM
all dirtbikes :(

yellowzo3
09-10-2011, 08:44 PM
I used to watch that channel daily. There may have been a show or two about quads (or maybe that was one of the other channels near Fuel) but it was nothing spectacular and I haven't seen them on in a while.

Fuel does have a lot of dirtbike stuff though. The shows they have for that are actually pretty cool and they usually have all the best riders on so its great to watch.

But I hope you're into surfing and snowboarding since that's pretty much all they play during the day. You have to wait until prime time for any new episodes of anything to air.

DirtyBirdRacing
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
lol i snowbord my self so yeah i live that and the channel is new to me so im not minding alot of the shows they are playing, just wished they would have some pro paintball or ATV racing, Maybe VS Network?

XCRacer236
09-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Like stated above it has a lot of snowboarding, bmx, stuff like that. A ton of Motocross stuff though.

All VS has is Racer TV.. and even that's a joke in itself.

finsteratv
09-10-2011, 11:19 PM
i like "the great ride open" where a bunch of FMX guys go and hit natrual terrain jumps and such and get killer air while doing tricks too. also crustys dirt demons.