PDA

View Full Version : River Riding

rooster300ex
09-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Me and my dad went riding on the wa****a river outside our town. Its so low u can ride for a really long ways north and south on it. Anyways we found a huge flat area and started making a lil circle track. We started racing after awhile, and my dad was behind me and ran up on my back tire. It sent him flyin. He broke the throttle with some part of his body, and broke his helmet visor. That shows u there that helmets need to be worn at all times you never know when something like that is gonna happen. There was an imprint of his helmet where his head would of hit if he wasn't wearing it. Just wanted to share my riding experience yesterday, and to always where ur helmet

Pappy
09-10-2011, 07:50 PM
You wouldnt be riding any rivers here, flooding LOL

Sounds like you guys had fun in any event!

DirtyBirdRacing
09-10-2011, 07:56 PM
If your any where near PA im sure you cant ride around some creeks in the woods for a little to.

Pappy
09-11-2011, 07:21 AM
So we take the time to reply to your thread, and all you care to respond to is the fact that a word is starred out do to vulgarity? I understand it is in a name but the software doesnt know that.

No wonder noone replies much, you cant fix stupid.

rooster300ex
09-11-2011, 11:52 AM
well soooorrrry. I was just tryin to make people know what river i was talkin about. So are u calling me stupid!, and that my threads are stupid. If im thought of like that around here. Ill just be a browser not a thread maker. sorry

powerbomb400
09-11-2011, 12:03 PM
:huh :confused: :cuss:

HondaRacing83
09-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
well soooorrrry. I was just tryin to make people know what river i was talkin about. So are u calling me stupid!, and that my threads are stupid. If im thought of like that around here. Ill just be a browser not a thread maker. sorry :D

Pappy
09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
LOL, no, im calling the software stupid. I know what river you were talking about. Its just like in the race coverage, one pro riders name is starred out and it looks crappy IMO.

There shouldnt be any starred or blocked words, folks should have the decency to just not use them.

KXRida
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Oh the small things people get upset over.... :o

Kickstarts-suck
09-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Wa****a
River

Normally you use black text to get around it but they don't have black text here. Im not telling anyone to use this for "bad words" just words that dont need to be starred out.

:)

powerbomb400
09-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Well I been racking my head trying to figure out the name of the river.LOL

Tommy Warren
09-11-2011, 05:24 PM
the wapoopa river?