PDA

View Full Version : DeeganDude09 - - - negative

mamaknothead
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Dont purchase parts from this guy he is a liar. I had a very nice set of long travel PEP shocks that I was trying to sell and once they didnt sell I put them up for trade. I posted that I need a 05 TRX 450r frame and radiator. DeeganDude09 replied to me in a private message and text me that he had a frame and radiator. We talked on the phone and I ask if he could send pics of the frame and if the frame was a good frame with no repaires, breaks, cracks, or any othere problems and he said it was in real good shape with no problems at all. I recived the frame and it is anything but a good frame. All the serial numbers are ground off and the plate on the front that the top of the bumper bolts to that has another serial number on it is has been cut off and there are bolts broke off in the frame. I have contacted the sellers and told him this frame had all problems and it was not usable to me as there is no way to prove it is not a stolen quad. I offered to send him a shipping tag so he could ship my shocks back and for him to send me a tag and I would sent his frame back. He refused , he now claims the frame belonged to a friend and there is no problem with it. When I ask about pictures he said it was already boxed up and I would just have to trust him. The frame showed up and it is not in a box at all , it just has a ups tag on it. Well I know that was my bad but I went to the trader feedback and seen that he had a good feed back so against my better judgement I made the deal anyway. So I am on here trying to make sure this dont happen to anyone else.This guy knew what was up with this frame and he is a liar. So I now have a junk frame I cant use and he now has my $700 Pep shocks.

jjohns5
09-09-2011, 07:39 PM
He should own up to his wrong doing..but someone who sends a frame out in that shape saying it is Good,Probably won't.Sorry to here about this and hope you get some rembersment somehow or he gets what he has comming...

DeeganDude09
09-11-2011, 10:53 AM
i told him i would give a bill of sale no prob. we take everything off the frames when we are going to powder coat them.the frame is a great frame not cracked bent welded on at all. i also said you send the frame and my parts back no prob , he said no i have to pay for all the shipping .thats ove $300 in shipping there and back for a complete wast.i dont need the frame or the shocks i was trying to help a freind out there not even for myself.i dont need any parts my bikes are complete laid out all new.im sorry for the misunderstanding but imm not paying for all the shipping just becouse of numbers. i have never had a prob racing mine without them.

mamaknothead
09-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by DeeganDude09
i told him i would give a bill of sale no prob. we take everything off the frames when we are going to powder coat them.the frame is a great frame not cracked bent welded on at all. i also said you send the frame and my parts back no prob , he said no i have to pay for all the shipping .thats ove $300 in shipping there and back for a complete wast.i dont need the frame or the shocks i was trying to help a freind out there not even for myself.i dont need any parts my bikes are complete laid out all new.im sorry for the misunderstanding but imm not paying for all the shipping just becouse of numbers. i have never had a prob racing mine without them.

First off like I told you when asking to return the frame if you had disclosed all the serial numbers and front plate had been removed I would have never made the deal and you wouldnt have had to pay to ship any of this in the first place. Second when I ask for photos you said the frame was already boxed up and couldnt send photos but when I recieved the frame it wasnt in a box at all so that makes you a liar. As for the return shipping I told you I would take care of sending you a shipping tag to return my shocks and why would you think I should pay to return your frame? You are the one that lied about the condition of this frame. I will post pictures of the frame and let everyone else make there own opinion if this is a "great frame". Also I will post a picture of my shocks that you now have and let them decide who got screwed. Again if you hadnt lied about the frame being boxed up and sent pictures or disclosed that the serial numbers were ground off we would not be at this spot because I would not have made the deal.

Another thing is it dont mean a thing to me if these parts are for you or your friend. Fact is you made the deal and you are the one I talked to to make the deal so it is all you no matter what kind of excuses you come up with. You contated me, you made the deal, and you screwed me.

Here it the shocks and below you will see the "great frame" note the bolt broken off in the frame and the front serial number plate missing and the bent lower a arm mount.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/knotheadracing/DSCF7285.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/knotheadracing/DSCF7287.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/knotheadracing/DSCF7288.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/knotheadracing/DSCF7289.jpg

jjohns5
09-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah That Frame is anything but good,I wouldn't want aything to do with it either...Nice Shocks...I think he should send you the shocks back and eat it on the shipping for the frame for clearly lying about it (its obvious)Sorry Deegan!

What does anyone else have to say???

Balaz_73*00
09-12-2011, 12:05 PM
I can't wait to see what my "great condition" stock 05 take-off a-arms will look like. That is if they ever show up. I purchased these over 2 weeks ago....Im glad I only spent $40 on them.

yfm250rider
09-12-2011, 01:57 PM
THANK YOU i was seriously considering spend 1300 on a front end he was selling cant image what those might have looked like

Thumpin440ex
09-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Damn that is ****ty.. Sounds like the guy was a bit shady on you. As a seller I lways disclose anything that is not rite or might be a issue for the buyer. Often I pick out things on items I am selling the the buyer never even notices, I am just that anal about ****.. We must always remember one persons NICE can be anothers POS.. I ALWAYS ask for GOOD CLEAR pics of what I am getting.. Hope the guy makes it rite..

John

SR20motorsports
09-15-2011, 07:33 PM
purchased a seat 2 weeks ago too. never sent the seat and cant get ahold of him to see what the deal is not responding to emails texts or im's. this guy is a scammer dont do any buying selling with him

jjohns5
09-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Damn...Bad news..I kind of wondered when he would'nt send me pictures of his Rpm axle he had for sale after asking him twice I just gave up,I guess I made the right choice!!!

dtzalba450r
09-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Not even sure why you would grind the vin tag off anyway to powder...clearly youre not concerned with weight?

Scro
09-16-2011, 12:08 PM
I've added him to the black list. If he decides to make things right with everyone, it will be removed.

Balaz_73*00
10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Lets get this bumped up. Still no parts that I paid for on 9/1/11

Honda5
10-26-2011, 05:07 PM
I just got a paypal refund on a claim I put in for from him. I bought a couple things from him when he was potterracing22 (also blacklisted) and he did me ok but not this time.

Balaz_73*00
10-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I waited to long for a claim in good faith. But seriously F*#@ this guy. He better hope we never cross paths.