PDA

View Full Version : new vieana track

01boneless
09-07-2011, 05:26 PM
any one ever tried the new vieana dirtpark in ohio if so is it quad friendly?

blacknblue#2
09-07-2011, 05:45 PM
That was our main practice track in 06 07 and 08. The new owner bought it and went "bike only" for about 6 months. Even though i went to a bike i aint been back since for that reason. That place has alot of potential and im sure he does have a good track but after the way he tried to treat us he lost our business over it. 2 or 3 of us could run with the best bikes up there but i guess he wasnt impressed. If you like jumps though thats the place to go. there used to be a 90 ft tripple right out of a tight turn that only a few of us quads could clear and it was definitely a bragging right at the time. I dont think i have any pics of the big tripple but here is one from one of the other jumps that was right out of a tight technical turn. Definitely had some good times up there before they tried going anti quad....

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/newvy.jpg

01boneless
09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
ok thanks just so you know this weekend (saturday) there allowing quas and if all goes well there going to let them ride again also have you hit up happy hollow since they redid the track and jumps?

blacknblue#2
09-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Yeah man i was up there saturday. Its alot nicer and it sure does make that big tabletop alot smoother when you can clear it lol. If they keep that kind of work up they will end up with a real nice track. Next time your up there pay attention to the little tabletop thats after the big tabletop and before the whoops..there is a speed bump right before that turn, i think you can take off from that little table top and use that speed bump as a triple. I was gauging my speed on it saturday but never commited to it because i aint figured out how or if i can get slowed down for the turn after it. And i dont want to end up in that mud hole on the back of the berm lol. You going to do any ridin over at Earlywine this fall when it cools down?

fourbikers
09-09-2011, 06:38 PM
We were at New Vienna a month or so ago for practice. they were great to us. had no problems at all.

blacknblue#2
09-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by fourbikers
We were at New Vienna a month or so ago for practice. they were great to us. had no problems at all.

I really hope he did come around to quads cause around 02/03 that place was full of 400ex's and some nice 250Rs. He just shunned us away because we had no warning it was coming, we drove an hour up there for him to tell us he was not allowing quads anymore and we had just been up there the prior weekend