PDA

View Full Version : Stolen quads, Sacramento CA

Daniels343
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
both of my bikes, our truck and enclosed trailer were stolen from our house this last night and we NEED them back. The vehicle was a red 2001 ford f-250 V-10 gasser hooked up to a haulmark utility trailer. Inside were both my bikes used for racing. IF anyone sees any yamaha 450R's for sale with YELLOW frames please let me know!

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/danielssad715/desktop.jpg
Thats the bike, theres no pics of the truck. The trailer has KTM logos on the side near the back

I appreciate any help!

easman31
09-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I would contact the authorities at all state parks were people ride, pismo beach, glamis, dumont etc. I would make a flyer and call them and give them the vins and details for each bike etc. Also in the northern states as well..Hope you recover your stuff...

yfm250rider
09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
thats scumy as hell have hope though stolen car are easier to find than stolen bikes

Daniels343
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by easman31
I would contact the authorities at all state parks were people ride, pismo beach, glamis, dumont etc. I would make a flyer and call them and give them the vins and details for each bike etc. Also in the northern states as well..Hope you recover your stuff...

Good idea, thanks!

And yeah we dont have high hopes of getting the bikes back, which is all we really want since the truck was a POS and the trailer isnt a necessity, but we will take what we can get.

easman31
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
also notify a yamaha dealership and they may have a network to state that the vin "atv" has been stolen, so if someone is to take it to a dealership and they run the vin when its there it will show stolen. ofcourse iam sure you have notified the police and have a police report number..i would state a reward but dont disclose the amount on all atv forums, yfzcentral, atvriders, trx450r.org, ********.com, fourstrokeassociation.com,etc, the list goes on, if you arent sure of all the forums out there feel free to ask me. also notify the border patrol as whomever stole it may try to goto mexico or canada with it all..I would notify all authorities asap..If you want more ideas feel free to pm me, i had a friend have a trailer and 4 race bikes get stolen in 1993, and after alot of work we found it...