PDA

View Full Version : Walsh Crf 450

profab
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
this is a quad i was building for my self . but with my job i have no time could not decide how to sale ( put togather , apart, are part out) so well start here . i do not what any trades cash only. this bike is apart and ready for assambly everypart is here. i am very busy with my job and have very little time so if u dont have cash in hand please dont waste my time

if it says new that means new 0 riding time

walsh crf450 (narrow crf450link) frame it is a true crf but was one of the first they built and does not have the removeable frame rail this bike was built for doug guest have not found any cracks or repairs

flip top subframe

+4 adj 0-+1 longbody a-arms this are the type with lower center tube

walsh 19" inch crf link swingarm

walsh std stem

new g force axle

hyper single ring beadlocks all 4 new red rings

new holeshot sx tires front and back

new pep big can 8 click comp adj front shocks set up for 165lbs A rider

new pep dual rate big can 8 click comp rebound crf450 link rear shock set up for 165lbs A rider

new protaper black bars with new white pad and new black pad

new white grips with red alum locks

new fwcarbon hood with scoop

new maier oem plastic red rear white front also full set of same but all red with one ride on them

bullet front hubs

crf450 motor all new parts honda cyl crank bearing seals and gaskets 15.1 comp trx head ported all ti componets new seats and guides there was no expense spared on this motor was professionally built by jc racing engines it is complete never fired while make over 60hp should be 64-65 range on any reallistic dyno

fcr carb bored 43.5

new trx450 dasa big core exhaust unwelded so it can be fitted to quad

walsh exlarge rad (2 inches taller then std walsh rad designed just for this quad)

walsh shrouds

new rath bumper and grab bar (black)

older set of ac propeg nerfs

new fuel customs intake

will post pic when i can
I AM NOT ON HERE MUCH SO CALL WITH ?
1-270-997-1874 MARK THORNTON

diangelo#67
09-11-2011, 02:36 PM
pics plz mad@tdplumbing.com

laeger400
09-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Marks really has put a lot of coin in this build and just doesnt have time to finish and ride. Who ever ends up with it wont be dissapointed.

profab
09-15-2011, 06:11 PM
sorry no time to get pic yet will try this weekend. thanks jerry will try to get ur shock and a-arms boxed up this weekend to