PDA

View Full Version : What pipe for 400ex?? Please read!

300ex_dude
02-24-2003, 10:30 AM
I would like to get some input on what pipe you guys think I should get.-Trinity stage IV, CT, Curtis Sparks- The trinity already comes jet hot coated and it has an unconditional garantee and comes with the correct jets to put in. I called them and they said that that means even if I don't like the sound or the looks I can send it back for a refund. I could get the sparks but I would want to send it to get coated by someone. I don't know too much about the CT. any help would be great. Thanx;)

sparks400ex101
02-24-2003, 11:06 AM
i think youll be most happy with the power of the sparks pipe, all the others are good as well, ive only had experience 2with the sparks and ct both are very similar but the sparks puts out a little more power in my opinion

lil'redrocket
02-24-2003, 11:15 AM
There are many great pipes out there. Just get what YOU like! Based on things such as looks, sound, price, where you want the most gain (low, mid, top). I have a procircuit t-4 slip on and I love it. But If i was to buy a full system I'd get a HETRICK PIPE:D

DESDAK4
02-24-2003, 11:16 AM
I have not delt with any of these pipes but I did do a ton of research on all pipes and found that all engine builders pipes are going to give you about the same amount of power so out of your choices I would go with the Trinity based on the amount you would save over the Sparks for the same kind of power. I will also plug the Hetrick pipe as it also comes ceramic coated and is a very nice pipe as well, it is the one I ened up getting and am very happy with it.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

lil'redrocket
02-24-2003, 11:19 AM
If you want a Trinity expect to wait about a month. My buddy just ordered on and he's been waiting for over a month:(

DESDAK4
02-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Yeah I forgot about that. I actually had the Trinity on order but after two months of waiting I stopped the order and bought my Hetrick.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

sparks400ex101
02-24-2003, 12:17 PM
yeah i didnt know about the hetrik pipe when i got my sparks but either way i like them both and they both look killer

300ex_dude
02-24-2003, 07:47 PM
any more info?