PDA

View Full Version : rc cars what are they worth

flint250trx
09-06-2011, 10:46 PM
I had a guy offer me a 2007 ltr 450 and 3 running rc cars for my 05 MX ready honda 450. the LTR has a full yoshi, cheyyy bomb, +2 houser stem, nerfs and 4 new tires.

Now what im concerned about is the resale of the rc cars. all have the 3.3 engine one is a t-max and the other 2 are slayers. i know nothing about them other than they run and i will also be getting a bunch of spare parts with it.

Any input you guys can give me on the cars and there value would be great.

thanks alot

Josh

outacontrol
09-07-2011, 03:53 PM
a low number on them as an average would be $200 each that are ready to run.. slayers arent a big hit in the rc world, tmaxx's still are with the bashers. Could be hard sales, if you just resell them, cuz people will ask questions about each one, and you probably wont know the answers.. time on motor, whats been rebuilt etc.....

mjc597
09-07-2011, 04:35 PM
yeah some of those tmaxx's still sell for over $300.00, depending on what's done to them..the slayers are the short course trucks right? i know around me nitro stuff isn't really huge..most clubs n tracks around here run electric..but you could still get anywhere's from $250 - $300 or more for any of them if they all run..as for knowing about them..just put it in your add that you don't know much about them and that you got them in a deal you made..people who are looking at buying them will know all they need to know beforehand..for the most part..

flint250trx
09-07-2011, 08:37 PM
thanks guys. i guess the slayers are all stock but mint. and the t maxx is new and never been ran. Im going to pick them up tomm along with the 07 LTR. if any one is looking for a slayer let me know im going to give the new t maxx to my kid for x mass.

thanks alot guys

Josh

muddy400EX
09-08-2011, 06:36 PM
u could get a couple hundred for each. just ebay them or something.

i think the slayer's are sick and would love to have one. if electric's were'nt so big, the slayer would have took off. its just all the short course guys run electrics

flint250trx
09-08-2011, 07:56 PM
ended up backing out on the deal. just couldnt justify getting rid of my honda. I built it myself and finaly got it to the way i want it. went to load it on the truck and couldnt do it.