PDA

View Full Version : Long weekend....

trailrider894
09-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Well just wanted to ask you all to keep somethings on your mind and in your prayers.... A girl that i knew died in a head collision this evening, she was 18. Really takin it hard, you never see it coming. I'm playin it safe this weekend and stayin off the bikes and the booze. She passed on, a buddy of mines father passed on due to a sudden and fatal heart attack. A friend of mine was in a motorcycle accident, and another was in a boating accident, and another was in a severe car accident and he is suffering some head trauma and major blood loss, and still unconcious. Be careful guys!!!

finsteratv
09-06-2011, 07:46 PM
i feel for you man, i had a coach who was a real awesome guy and helped me with some life things..talked about motors and joked around all the time and we were gonna go shooting but before we were able to he had a sudden heart attack and when my om came and told me at school i was crying like a baby. only time i cried like that was when he passed and my childhood dog did too. it helps alot to know that the ones you were close to are in a better place now though.