PDA

View Full Version : A couple notes on EXriders

Ben
02-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Hello everyone, I just want to type out a note to make my stance known on a couple of recent developments on the site.

Last Monday (2/17) a member named Beerock was banned for good reason after many many warnings. There is no need to discuss this matter any further as it is closed. This banning, however, has caused a handful of people (3-5 members who are Beerock's friends) to rebel against this site and complain about everything under the sun. I recieve private messages from many respected members complaining about such whining. 99.9% of our members are great ATV loving people who want to exchange information and stories about quads as well as just hang out, not be attacked or read offensive threads. I am sure some of this complaining and whining is a result of cabin fever as I KNOW we are all ready for spring! :blah

A couple people were banned last night by 4punksdad because things got a bit out of hand. Most of them were as a result of a misunderstanding because I forgot to inform 4punks (who was gone for a week helping clean up the terrible snowstorm that paralyzed his community) that I had already told these people to cool it - which most of them did. 4punks is our most senior moderator and we greatly appreciate everything he does for us! :D Most of these people were unbanned this morning after 4punks and I discussed the miscommunication.

Everyone's opinion is greatly appreciated on here, even if I or the moderators do not agree with it. That being said, personal attacks on myself or the moderators (or other members), will not be tolerated. This is a happy site and will not be brought down by flames and personal attacks. A couple of these people who have been whining have also complained that alot of threads are being deleted or closed. I can honestly say that i just spent two hours looking through all the deleted and closed threads and can say that the only threads that have EVER been closed or deleted have been flame wars.

Since I took over this site, almost 6 months ago, I have done alot for this site in my opinion. I have added a new interactive photo gallery, bought a new more powerful server to make the site run faster, made some really nice t-shirts, made some really nice decals, got an interactive site store online, added alot of custom features to the forums (online indicator, PM box meter, added lots of new smilies, split the classified area in two sections that makes it much easier to use), added a couple new great moderators who have really helped us out a great deal, secured a great new site sponsor (C&D Racing) who is the best in the business in my opinion and who really take a huge interest in this site on a personal level (not to mention the excellent pricing and group buys they offer all of us on here!), secured a deal with John Arens to give you guys excellent deals on his upcoming 400ex product line (deals that you will absolutely not be able to get anywhere else), spent months coding a new look for this site, given away a couple t-shirts to underpriviledged members, run a very fun raffle, giving away a couple free Huevos calendars in a couple days, etc etc.

A couple people have stated that this site is changing, and I am sure it is to a degree. Everything changes, and if it doesn't it stagnates and dies. We are growing at a fast pace and with that comes alot more work for the moderators and myself. There are two main rules - no flaming and no commercial advertising. The rules haven't changed in over two years. These rules are requried to keep this huge site orderly, which is a very tough thing to do with as many members as we have. As this site grows it becomes more important that we enforce these rules because flaming on such a huge site can really turn into a big mess very quickly. The rule against commercial advertising is the other rule that a couple people (all of them businesses or friends of business owners who want to advertise for free on here) complain about. I have over $10,000 invested in this site right now (with the new server, hosting bills, software licenses, purchase price of the site, t-shirts, etc.), that means I am financially in the hole $10,000 as we speak. I am not rich, infact I am just a poor college student and cannot afford to just throw $10,000 into the wind. C&D Racing helps us out a great deal by helping pay our expenses and bills, and without them I could not afford to run this site and it would close down. If other businesses advertise for free on here then C&D Racing is not going to pay to advertise - and then we are all sunk as EXriders will go offline forever. These businesses that want to advertise for free on here are making money off of the $10,000 I am paying to allow this site to be free for you guys. This site is not a commercial site and never will be - we have a primary sponsor in C&D Racing, just as we had Quadshop and Marcums before them. I have never taken a donation from anyone to help run this site, and I never will, just like I will never charge you guys a penny to visit here. :) That being said I do not understand how a couple members complain that this site is too commercial - it is free for everyone to come on here and have a great time! :p

I spend so much time on this site and I truly love being on here and helping you guys out with a place to meet and talk about your quads. I feel that this is a real community. :) I want this site to continue to be a positive place where people from all over the country and the world can exchange ideas, information and basically share their enthusism about quads and life in general, not a dark and depressing site where members are run down by other members. I know that is what all of our loyal members, and guests, desire as well! :D

Sorry to ramble on, once I get started I just keep on writing! I welcome an open dialoge on these issues and look forward to all of your public and private comments! I just want to say that I appreciate everyone's support - this is a tough time for me and those who have written me a little note of support are appreciated more than they know! :) :p

Have a great day everyone and please write me publically or privately with comments or feedback on this note or anything else having to do with this site or life in general! :)

Ben

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 08:20 AM
I agree totally Benjamin:D

i get a lil "fruity" at times but its all in good fun...

Evan
02-24-2003, 08:41 AM
This might be a little long so if you dont like to read, then dont.

Due to recent events I have decided to leave this site untill a certain mod is removed. Up untill last nite I can not think of a time when I put down this site, I thought this site was the best due to the layout, and freinds I thought I made here, I pretty much refrained from looking at other sites unless I couldnt find the information here. I came to this site to not only gain knowledge but share my knowledge of quads as well. I cannot think of a time since back in the Sleeping Catfish days that I flamed someone. I did get in several heated informative battles with people, not enough to be called flaming, merely an exchange of information. There is one thing I enjoyed on this site was helping people out, as of now I plan to share my information elsewhere. I know, I know you can say 'good riddance' or whatever, maybe you thought I was not much of a help to the site, whatever, yea Im only one of 6,878 members, so this shouldnt hurt the site any. I helped the site out by buying stickers at times, no, not the greatest, but it was what I could afford at the time. I have much respect for older people and am not one of the "whippersnappers" as most of you would think tho I am only 19. I greatly respect most of the mods and what they do, however, I do see somethings being unfairly done, members unfairly treated, no Im not talking about certain people being banned recently. Ben I think you have a great site to control and its hardwork doing it, I could give u constructive criticism but I dont think thats nesscary. You are doing very well with the site dispite what some people say, although the "mood" of the site seems to have changed since Leo was here. As I stand now I encourage other people to look around, dont only stay at this one site. No Im not mad at what happend last nite, although to me it was a little childish and power hungry for 4punks to go on a banning spree, and to put down an act of kindness I did for him, something that I didnt have to do. So in closing I will say I have learned alot about the TRX400EX and a lil about the TRX250R from this site, I have been a EXrider, and will proably always be an EXrider, as the 400EX is one of the greatest quads I have ridden. So after everyone has read this, you can delete my profile, this screen name whatever I dont care. Im out, Keep Roostin'

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 08:48 AM
there aint no sense in that...why are ya leaving?

i think the whole site needs to get in on the same level here...

we ride quads
we iike women
women like men on quads
some like alcohol "rico" ok me and some others too:D

We need info when crap breaks Heck i need info just to operate my quad properly
im too lazy to buy a manual
ok i got one coming...but its on cd so there
plus i got friends off the internet but i wanna hang with my "cyber gang" also

if we are gonna cause trouble lets do it on other sites

this is the mothership

:devil :D

Fender Bender
02-24-2003, 08:53 AM
I am sorry for what i wrote last night. I'm sorry to all the members that had to "wade through it." Sorry to give the mods any hassle, and lastly, sorry to 4punks. I had a pretty rough day and i was REALLY cranky last night. I'm ready to forget about it and pretend like nothing happened.

Doibugu2
02-24-2003, 09:01 AM
Man, why does all the good stuff happen on the weekends when I am not here. Thats two times now.:grr

I really don't understand why we have all this fighthing. Its so easy not to get into flame wars. Either turn your computer off for awhile or just don't respond. Check your ego's at the door. As Castor said, It's sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. Oh, wrong saying, Quads, tools, and chicks.

Everyone complains the site is changing. From what I see, the mods have very little affect on the site. So if the sites changing, you have to look in the mirror. The purpose of the site is to help with your quad, whether its fixing it, breaking it, or racing it. If you want to chat and flame try AOL. JMO.

To Ben and Mods: Keep your head high, the improvements have been good for the site.

Doug.

QuadRacer041
02-24-2003, 09:27 AM
wow,looks like the fit hit the shan last night huh :eek2:

02-24-2003, 09:51 AM
well im glad of one thing , u looked from both sides ....i know u dont like me and i know u dont like lathers.....so i thought we would stay banned no matter what, i appreciate u being fair...i think x rider summed it up pretty well:bandit:

AtvMxRider
02-24-2003, 10:23 AM
Well said Ben and as always I think you do a great job. X-Rider I don't think you should leave. Stick around.

DirtDiggler
02-24-2003, 10:32 AM
I think your doing a great job Ben. I used to hang out at another ATV forum but I spend most of my time here now. I like the members more here and there is less flaming. I also get some of the best technical advice on the 400ex that can be found.

Layta, Diggler

02-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Ben,

I think that your doing a good job here and most members to respect you even if they dont allways agree with you. Though I have never spoke with you and you didnt reply to the couple of pm's I had sent, from what I hear from the other members who's opinions I trust your a level headed fair guy (is that a good MO for a future attorney lol) and just trying to make things work smoothly.

There has been a lot of "emotional" posts lately and I think that things have just built up to where they topped over the weekend. No I didnt get to see all the posts but the ones that I did were heated and I dont think many of the posters were thinking before they spoke. You cant make people think but maybe this thread will help a few to remember to try.

On a final note I am thinking that as with Arens you may want to have some sort of non competeing advertizers program. This would be for people or companies trying to get their products know thru this site but not in competition with the current sponsors and possibly even have their product avail from the main sponsor etc. as an example if a company has a new product for solving a problem on the 400 and wanted to show it here they could pay a reasonable fee and get the exposure they needed and if possible even sell it thru the primary sponsor etc.

Well just some thoughts anyhow

02-24-2003, 10:47 AM
If anybody doesn't like me or how I moderate this forum I'll be at Hatfield McCoy trails system at the end of April..bring your bad attitude and some band-aids with ya and we'll talk it over like real men....:macho :eek: :devil

I think we all have cabin fever....:mad:

QuadTrix6
02-24-2003, 10:54 AM
X Rider don't leave bro, i think its hard to keep the site under control because its a more personal forum than any other site ive been on. we recognize peoples names and we have our favorite exrider friends and were like one big family who puts the fun in dysfunctional...we need to all grow up and stop the bickering back and forth. i think the mods need to chill abit though because at times i want to state my opinion and get the feeling that it might be taken wrongly and i might be banned, thats the last thing that i want, especially cause my brother uses this computer and he has his name and if he too got banned he would kill me :p..the mods are doing a good job don't get me wrong but i think some of the threads that got closed weren't that bad..IMO...all im saying is we all need to just relax and stop flaming we know when we do it so lets just all take a breather and keep making quality threads and all have fun on here....cause this is really the best site and we should all be thankfull that we have stumbled on to it, i know i am..special thanks to BEN and ALL the MODS

MSL
02-24-2003, 10:57 AM
I'll be at Hatfield McCoy trails system at the end of April..bring your bad attitude and some band-aids with ya and we'll talk it over like real men....

Dont make me drive all that way just to drink you under the table;) lol J/K I know your a pro

Pappy
02-24-2003, 11:00 AM
sounds like a plan rico.....:p

lil tip to anyone wanting to rip into rico.....stop by around 9pm:eek: last ride he was fighting with the campfire about that time...... and losing:devil

lmfao:D

as far as the site goes......dudes....chill out. if ya dont like what someone posts...go look at something else. if ya dont like that person...put them on your ignore list. if the need arises...pm them....or report the post to a moderator. its very hard for alot of members to convey what they want to say by just typing it here for you to read, remember that before ya go full tilt and call someones mom a ***** even if she is:devil

ben.....id hire ya as my lawyer but your religious beliefs dont fit my ideal lawyer profile:blah ;)

02-24-2003, 11:56 AM
ben.....id hire ya as my lawyer but your religious beliefs dont fit my ideal lawyer profile :D :blah Now theres a funny flame :rolleyes: :eek:

QuadRacer041
02-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Rico
If anybody doesn't like me or how I moderate this forum I'll be at Hatfield McCoy trails system at the end of April..bring your bad attitude and some band-aids with ya and we'll talk it over like real men....:macho :eek: :devil

o yea tuff guy,:D
i may just come down there then and teach you southern boys how to be a man.hehehehe:devil

dont ban me im just playin:eek:

BrianWrightR6
02-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Just want to say thanks Ben for doing what you do on here. You have a tough enough job as it is with out having to worry about a mod going on a rampage one night. You have my support 100% and I believe in the site and believe that you are a good person. Once again thank you for all that you do.

MOUSE
02-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Cum by yah my Lord Cum by yah :D

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 02:28 PM
you mean koom?

lmfao youre going to hell:D

Pappy
02-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
you mean koom?

lmfao youre going to hell:D

DOH!!!!!!

freakystone
02-24-2003, 02:50 PM

Cabin fever huh? Every picture I saw of Hatfield had you and "Urban Legend" in it. He was always waving his slong around and you were always staring at it with the yum yum glare.:eek2:

:D

Striker49
02-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Ben, even though the site is slowly changing...it is for the better. I, myself, like the new improvements and find them helpful. And I cant thank you, Kenny, and the rest of the memebers for my Photoshop support. If it wasnt for you guys, I would not be as good as I am now. :p

As far as the mods go...they all just try to do their job. They get nothing in return, and Im sure have recieved less than a handful of Thankful PMs in their time here. They may seem to be rash and hasty about something, but just sit back for a minute or two and re-read the situation and see what is really going on before you jump to conclusions. Rico, what can I say, he is a great guy. Ive met him once, ate his roost during a whole weekend (tasted like chicken and dust. ;) ) and would support any decision he makes...while sober. :D

I think we should all take a breather and get back off on the right foot and thank Ben, the mods, and C & D racing for all they do. B/c if it was not for them, then EXriders as we know it would not exist.

-Striker49 :cool:

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by freakystone
Cabin fever huh? Every picture I saw of Hatfield had you and "Urban Legend" in it. He was always waving his slong around and you were always staring at it with the yum yum glare.:eek2:

Holy **** that was harsh:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

freakystone
02-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Holy **** that was harsh:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It was just a joke.

Hey Rico dont "Red Bottom" me...

Opps. I mean "Red Button", not bottom, stop dreaming...

Pappy
02-24-2003, 02:58 PM
i kept my eye on that sucka too:huh it wasnt pretty for the unexpecting person to turn around and see IT in thier face:devil

ben...maybe start another site.....EX-EXRIDERS.COM:devil

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 03:02 PM
It was just a joke.

i know man...lmao i hope rico does too weve had enough expulsion around here for one year

02-24-2003, 03:11 PM
It was just a joke.

I'll let you cut line at hatfield and be the first ta get your arse woopin from me...:macho :devil

Striker49
02-24-2003, 03:15 PM
I'll let you cut line at hatfield and be the first ta get your arse woopin from me...:macho :devil

Hey castor...still fill like going to H/M? :D I really wanna watch this. And see Taco put some more disiel in his 400. Haha. O, Ill bring a pack of hotdogs to throw at the Legend...maybe that will keep him away from the campsite for a while. :eek:

freakystone
02-24-2003, 03:19 PM

Please dont hurt me Mr. Rico, Mr. Sir. I know that you "DON'T RIDE FAST, JUST FLY LOW" and I would never want my red bottom "wooped" as you put it.

MTV says "Rico Suave" is a gay stripper in Miami.

Castor-426ex
02-24-2003, 03:22 PM
ill let ya know it all depends on how longit takes for the 416

Striker49
02-24-2003, 03:26 PM
ill let ya know it all depends on how longit takes for the 416

Sounds good dude. Get on messenger sometime, we got alot of stuff to catch up on. Havent seen ya on in a while. Glad to see that you are back dude. :p

Rico...one question. Can i take pictures of these events and sell them on ebay? I think people would want a pic of you...I mean, everyone else getting wooped. :eek:

Glow Plug
02-24-2003, 03:31 PM
thank's ben and leo for this great site and i really enjoy the new inprovements you have made in your short time being here :D

Rip_Tear
02-24-2003, 04:00 PM
Originaly Posted by Ben
Sorry to ramble on

Lol then you go for another couple lines :p Ben thanks for every thing you have done to the site. I know I try to be as good as I can and I try not to anoy to many people.

I always miss when the bad stuff happens, but I am glad I wasnt here to join in. I agree with a lot that has been said, if you dont like what someone says just ignor it. I think everyone is a little to compeled to post when something is going wrong. If its real bad report it to a mod and IGNOR it.

Good luck everyone :D Now I am rambling :p This thread is starting to scare me a bit :D ;)

AlaskaSpeed
02-24-2003, 04:22 PM
I want to make something clear here too....anyone that doesn't understand sarcasm needs to write a paper on it. I am also hiring a public relations agency to make it known that I don't hate teens, this rumor is out of control and has caused much grief to a few of our teen members that can't stand to think that I would think ill of them.
Let it be known that I use sarcasm, stick up for myself when needed and have no patience for idiots. As long as ya don't fit into that last group, we don't have a problem............:D

DGR Designs
02-24-2003, 04:38 PM
lol jim you the man, i already know better than to mess with the great godly powers of alaskajim here. i have seen the countless teenagers who cant take sarcasm when its given be banned and taken down. but oh well. so in closing, a salute; to alaska jim...

AlaskaSpeed
02-24-2003, 04:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.....too damn funny.....:p

Striker49
02-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
lol jim you the man, i already know better than to mess with the great godly powers of alaskajim here. i have seen the countless teenagers who cant take sarcasm when its given be banned and taken down. but oh well. so in closing, a salute; to alaska jim...

:eek: Thats Jim?! Then who was the funny looking guy he had in his sig the other day? :p

nakomis0
02-24-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
so in closing, a salute; to alaska jim...

Heres my salute to AlaskaJim...:rolleyes: ;)

AlaskaSpeed
02-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by nakomis0
Heres my salute to AlaskaJim...:rolleyes: ;)

I remember you, lol...you are one of those guys that needs the hug and positive reinforcement.....I have a salute to you, but can't post it.....:rolleyes: ;)

cheetah
02-24-2003, 06:06 PM
When Rico influences Jim's moose:D ......

Taco
02-24-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Hey castor...still fill like going to H/M? :D I really wanna watch this. And see Taco put some more disiel in his 400. Haha. O, Ill bring a pack of hotdogs to throw at the Legend...maybe that will keep him away from the campsite for a while. :eek:
:eek2: :uhoh:

02-24-2003, 07:07 PM
is chuck norris good?

luvmyex
02-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Im not saying chit:uhoh:

02-24-2003, 07:54 PM
I have a salute to you, but can't post it.....

C'mon now you dont want to scare the children :eek: and I think we all be better if you left that salute in yer pants :eek2: :rolleyes: or at lest save it for HC and they boys who may be looking for such a thing.

Was that "sarcastic" LMFAO

First of all i would like to thank ben for getting me back on the site but i still feel that 4pnks had no right to ban me without even giving me a warning im not gonna go and leave the site because it is very useful info and is usually full of cool people.i just wanted to mainly say thanks to ben

Why not get everyone to agree to open their windows at precisely 10:00 pm tue night and just scream THANKS BEN :confused: :rolleyes:

Ok was that better ? (sarcastic)

But seriously there big guy (jim) you seem to have a way with the younger guys :rolleyes: Only wish I could pee off as many people as easily, guess I am working on a diff level and just losing them alltogether oh well bummer.

Funny this post is starting to look like a flame in a thread trying to address them, but thats only if you cant see beyond the surface or try to read the book without looking past the cover.

If everyone everware (yes there is a world outside of Exriders :D ) would just chill out and not be so damn friggin sensitive the world be so much simpler to live in. If you are seriously stupid enough to take a personal offense to what a person who you truely dont know posts about your made up member name then you may seriously need professional help and some good anti psycotic drugs. I think some of you have your own prescriptions but I think there are others who may need theirs refilled and quick.

Oh well hope I didnt offend anyone :rolleyes:or cause a bunch in their panties :) but then again this is the GENERAL OPEN FORUM.

BGood

flyin#5
02-24-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed

Let it be known that I use sarcasm, stick up for myself when needed and have no patience for idiots. As long as ya don't fit into that last group, we don't have a problem............:D

your exactly like my dad! seriously its funny he says the same exact thing. its funny when he runs out of patients for idiots too.:D and ben great job with the site! keep it up

lil400exman
02-25-2003, 08:04 AM
i think what happened was the alchohol level got low last weekend everone became sober and didntlike it including 4 punks.................lol just kiddin but the site is good ben i just need a few extra buks to buy a shirt and stickers................i will order i promise...............:)

freakystone
02-25-2003, 08:16 AM
A few facts to live by;

- I can beat you up... If I cant, I have guns
- My dad can beat up your dad... If not, my mom will
- My quad is faster than your quad... If not I will buy one that is
- My dork is bigger than your dork... If not, well that is life
- Alaska Jim loves polar bears and lumber jacks more than I do... Just kidding :D

tants
02-25-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i kept my eye on that sucka too:huh it wasnt pretty for the unexpecting person to turn around and see IT in thier face:devil

ben...maybe start another site.....EX-EXRIDERS.COM:devil

lmao

400exInMI
02-25-2003, 10:53 AM
Ben is doing a great job, if ya don't like, leave. Somethings get out of hand and it is good to have the mods we have, most other forums have ones that are not even on half the time, or are just plain *****es. Thanks Ben, and thanks to all the Mods, you guys do a good job.

QuadTrix6
02-25-2003, 11:55 AM
I LOVE THIS SITE

sorry i had to say it :p

i think we need to all agree that EXRIDERs.com can kick the shat outta BLUETRAXX.com :macho :blah :macho

Striker49
02-25-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6

i think we need to all agree that EXRIDERs.com can kick the shat outta BLUETRAXX.com :macho :blah :macho

Not trying to be an @$$...but the less trash we talk bout other sites, the less they talk trash bout us. If we show them some respect, maybe they will do the same. :)

Doibugu2
02-25-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Not trying to be an @$$...but the less trash we talk bout other sites, the less they talk trash bout us. If we show them some respect, maybe they will do the same. :)

I 2nd that:)

QuadTrix6
02-25-2003, 12:47 PM
sorry guys i ws just playing around...Jeez :rolleyes:

Striker49
02-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
sorry guys i ws just playing around...Jeez :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. But the last thing we need is more insults from bluetraxx. :p

CHAR250R
02-25-2003, 04:35 PM

I think we all have cabin fever....:mad: Rico, I like your attitude on this particular situation. I'm not bringing any band aids, though...... Here'a a pic of what I'm bringing:

freakystone
02-25-2003, 05:45 PM
This isnt mine but it sure fits the post...

yellowrider
02-25-2003, 07:24 PM
this is weird ..

4punksdad banned someone without a warning? i remember back in they day.... he wouldnt ban no one until he showed his 400ex with the superman sticker.. . :D even then i never heard 4punks banning someone ...

but anyhow i dont have any beef with anyone on exriders.com
i may have disagreements and i may post here and there and never come back to that same post .. (i catch myself doing that alot)

but i cant think of anyone i do not like .. .

i do remember sleeping catfish i think he really did have a canondale ... cause i remember someone posting as a friend or neighbor confirming he had a canondale ...
but people like sleeping catfish made this site interesting when it was down and boring ... ( i know you guys enjoy reading some flames and it makes you laugh inside)

for example at school i got you all 5 extra members becasue of hot chicks on quads.
:D :D

Ben i really think you are doing a good job wiht this site and i also believe that only thing left to do to this site to make it better is change the color and add a chat room or some kind of instant message

Ryan
02-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Well I would like to thank Ben, Leo, and all the other Moderators for producing and handling such a great site :D . And I was wondering Ben.... Do I have to purchase a shirt with a credit card?

Rico, Test them in a Chugging Contest ;) . That'll show em ;) :p .

300EXrider02
02-25-2003, 07:50 PM
GROUP HUG EVERYONE! :D :blah

DirtDiggler
02-25-2003, 07:52 PM
how about imaginary long-distance group nod

02-25-2003, 08:23 PM
Ben is doing a great job, if ya don't like, leave. Somethings get out of hand and it is good to have the mods we have, most other forums have ones that are not even on half the time, or are just plain *****es. Thanks Ben, and thanks to all the Mods, you guys do a good job.

Wipe yer nose before it leaves a stain :D :eek2:

Glamis400ex
02-25-2003, 08:23 PM
I just spent 30 minutes reading all the posts from the begining. All I can say is, Jesus, is this site full of whiny, immature kids who need constant babysitting. Let's all have a juice box and some graham crackers and take a nap, and hopefully this will clear itself.

I used to come here all the time, but I hardly do anymore, it's just filled with too much b*tching and moaning.

Very usefull site, but this *toilet* needs to be flushed already.

Glamis

SGA
02-25-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Check your ego's at the door.
This is a great saying. When you come to EXR's, Check your ego at the door.

02-25-2003, 08:32 PM
im thinkin once everyone is out ridin it will be like we all hit the peace pipe:bandit:

02-25-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
im thinkin once everyone is out ridin it will be like we all hit the peace pipe:bandit:

lmao, true, man do yuo like that smilie smoker... by the way thanks ben...:cool:

300EXrider02
02-26-2003, 01:02 PM
in the summer this site will grow quite hopefully everyone will be riding:D

02-26-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Ryan

Rico, Test them in a Chugging Contest ;) . That'll show em ;) :p .

I thought about it but I want something competitive..