PDA

View Full Version : a certain type of phone

HondaRacing83
09-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Is there any type of phone, that is like the tundra or rugby, but has a keyboard? something thats really tough. but i need a keyboard. right now i have an lg xenon and its the biggest POS ive ever had. im about done with it, it randomly freezes up, randomly turns on and off, right now it wont even turn on. if i slam it off my knee 4.5 times itll turn on and work for awhile. now its doing this thing where its agonizingly slow if i dont have it plugged in, even if the batteries full. ive had this phone since like september of last year. so ive had it for about a year. im about to go put my sim card in this sketchy *** sony ericson. i have at&t

01boneless
09-04-2011, 09:08 AM
heres a nice one no keypad but tough as nails!!!!:p

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by 01boneless
heres a nice one no keypad but tough as nails!!!!:p :p

toby400ex
09-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
Is there any type of phone, that is like the tundra or rugby, but has a keyboard? something thats really tough. but i need a keyboard. right now i have an lg xenon and its the biggest POS ive ever had. im about done with it, it randomly freezes up, randomly turns on and off, right now it wont even turn on. if i slam it off my knee 4.5 times itll turn on and work for awhile. now its doing this thing where its agonizingly slow if i dont have it plugged in, even if the batteries full. ive had this phone since like september of last year. so ive had it for about a year. im about to go put my sim card in this sketchy *** sony ericson. i have at&t Try restoring it to its original settings. May help, may not.

HondaRacing83
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Try restoring it to its original settings. May help, may not. i think i tried that before and it required some code i dont know.

ben300
09-05-2011, 11:39 AM
the slamming it off your knee "4.5 times" thing might not be the best thing in the world for it.....:rolleyes:

and what exactly is the .5 of the 4.5...?