PDA

View Full Version : Funny video, do you smoke?

tman12345
09-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Im sorry but i just cannot help laughing at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20t-idzJJuA&feature=related

HondaRaceReady
09-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Funniest thing ive seen in a long time.

madskrillz2
09-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Hahaha that's so fun. We always catch people in compacts with their windows down. Never gotten anybody that good though.

Kickstarts-suck
09-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Saw the video. I think its dumb. I would have called the cops on them. ;)

Some of these diesel guys are getting ridiculous with this blowing smoke trend.

Talk crap about ricers and then put 7" stacks on their trucks and then go around revving and blowing smoke on things.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8025/hellopotmeetkettle.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/hellopotmeetkettle.jpg/)

Don't get me wrong I like diesels but come on now. time to grow up.

tman12345
09-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Saw the video. I think its dumb. I would have called the cops on them. ;)

Some of these diesel guys are getting ridiculous with this blowing smoke trend.

Talk crap about ricers and then put 7" stacks on their trucks and then go around revving and blowing smoke on things.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8025/hellopotmeetkettle.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/hellopotmeetkettle.jpg/)

Don't get me wrong I like diesels but come on now. time to grow up.

Oh i totally agree every farmboy, redneck or bro in my town has a lifted diesel with a queer looking two tone paint job.

HondaPohl
09-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Could find some wigger to do that too? That ***** was hot! Should have picked her up not smoked her out!

rollie
09-03-2011, 01:03 PM
that won't be funny once it gets into the hands of someone in the government, hope everyone had fun with diesels because videos like this are sealing their fate.

HondaRacing83
09-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by rollie
that won't be funny once it gets into the hands of someone in the government, hope everyone had fun with diesels because videos like this are sealing their fate. ya, and they are gonna take our guns?

Kickstarts-suck
09-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by rollie
that won't be funny once it gets into the hands of someone in the government, hope everyone had fun with diesels because videos like this are sealing their fate.

Exactly.

KXRida
09-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
ya, and they are gonna take our guns?

There's already an act/group of people that don't like diesel trucks... called the EPA. Since 2008 you've been seeing a steady increase in the emissions crack down on diesel trucks. It's a federal law the remove the dpf/emissions equipment on a diesel truck or let alone any vehicle for that matter, but of course that doesn't stop us. With video's like this being posted, I could easily see government action being taken quicker on a tuned diesel truck than on a tuned honda civic.

Sadly idiots like that give all the diesel truck owners a bad name with one little video like that. The only thing they had going for them was they were in a 6.4, that's about it. Yes it's fun to blow smoke, but this is absolutely uncalled for. We have local idiots like this too that roll by walmart and as the doors open flood it with a cloud of black smoke. It's one thing to smoke the cars behind, but it's a complete different story when you're an innocent bystander. The diesel truck fad hit our town as all and we're starting to get the old rusted out farm trucks with ridiculous stacks running around with no mufflers. The only straight piped truck that sounds anywhere close to good is a straight 6.0. I think a straight piped, let alone stacked cummins is down right annoying and tacky.

Kickstarts-suck
09-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
The only straight piped truck that sounds anywhere close to good is a straight 6.0.

There is a guy that lives by me with a straight piped 6.0. I love hearing him drive by. Turbo is so loud spooling up. :macho

HondaRacing83
09-03-2011, 09:19 PM
pretty soon its gonna be illegal to piss outside. their is so much stupid **** now with the epa and governemnt

Tommy Warren
09-03-2011, 10:19 PM
my favorite quote by philosopher Ayn Rand

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws"

ProspectorJim
09-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Bunch of white oakley wearin tools drivin around in daddy's truck.

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Bunch of white oakley wearin tools drivin around in daddy's truck. or driving around in there leased truck

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
my favorite quote by philosopher Ayn Rand

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws" Thats gotta be my new favorite quote to. Its all bs with the EPA and Emisions. If I'm correct, they already have tried to do something about diesels. The farthest they got, was having to put that extra **** in the fuel tank that stabilizes it. On the new 2011's. Plus pump diesel is like ultra low sulfer i believe, and its really bad for the older Diesels. Its why so many guys are running red fuel(fuel oil) in them. Which is illegal. Plus, if they did outlaw diesels, could you even imagine how many farmers would be pissed? Me, I grew up around tractors. Gas tractors are severely under powered compared to Diesels. Only thing a gas tractor is good for is mowing the lawn. Cant put gas engines in dozers either. Nothing has the power of a diesel, they can't take them away. They need them in Semi's. Or to toe huge *** things. When I go to the local truck pulls, I doubt the alcohol methane trucks are any better than the diesels on the "enviroment and ozone".

KXRida
09-04-2011, 09:30 AM
pretty soon its gonna be illegal to piss outside. their is so much stupid **** now with the epa and governemnt

Very true, but with moron's like that in the video posted, that would easily give the government grounds to do something which translates into more bs for guys like us.

Thats gotta be my new favorite quote to. Its all bs with the EPA and Emisions. If I'm correct, they already have tried to do something about diesels. The farthest they got, was having to put that extra **** in the fuel tank that stabilizes it. On the new 2011's. Plus pump diesel is like ultra low sulfer i believe, and its really bad for the older Diesels. Its why so many guys are running red fuel(fuel oil) in them. Which is illegal. Plus, if they did outlaw diesels, could you even imagine how many farmers would be pissed? Me, I grew up around tractors. Gas tractors are severely under powered compared to Diesels. Only thing a gas tractor is good for is mowing the lawn. Cant put gas engines in dozers either. Nothing has the power of a diesel, they can't take them away. They need them in Semi's. Or to toe huge *** things. When I go to the local truck pulls, I doubt the alcohol methane trucks are any better than the diesels on the "enviroment and ozone".

ULSD is designed for the newer dpf diesels originally started out in Europe if I recall and worked it's way here somewhere around the later 2000's. It removed a lot of the so called "particulates" from the fuel which has been said to be harder on all diesel engines. Running a good fuel additive well help prolong injector life and provide a better lubricating fuel. Would they outlaw diesels? Hardly. Would they continue increasing the environmental choke hold on them? Yes. Switch from single turbo's to eco-friendly compounds, bigger/more restrictive egr's, DPF, DEF, DOC, etc. In return yes all of these do make a clean running diesel, but performance is sacrificed as well as fuel mileage. Keep in mind at the truck pulls, generally all of the trucks in the hot classes such as nitro meth are brought to the track via trailer and only run a handful of times out of the year where as the truck in the video is a daily driver. Truck pulls are an exhibition such as any other closed course environment (mx tracks, nascar, etc). I'll be the first to admit I've rolled coal from my truck, but if I did something as low as in the video I'd feel like an ***.

ProspectorJim
09-04-2011, 09:37 AM
or driving around in there leased truck

you can see in other videos the dudes are like early 20's or late teens, plus theyre pullin a huge boat. Rich kids with daddy's money.

KXRida
09-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Haha hey now I'm in my early 20's but I pay for my truck. Wish I didn't have to make the payments on it but that's life I guess.

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:47 AM
you can see in other videos the dudes are like early 20's or late teens, plus theyre pullin a huge boat. Rich kids with daddy's money. true

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Haha hey now I'm in my early 20's but I pay for my truck. Wish I didn't have to make the payments on it but that's life I guess. im 14 and dont pay for **** but quad parts :p

HondaRacing83
09-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Very true, but with moron's like that in the video posted, that would easily give the government grounds to do something which translates into more bs for guys like us.

ULSD is designed for the newer dpf diesels originally started out in Europe if I recall and worked it's way here somewhere around the later 2000's. It removed a lot of the so called "particulates" from the fuel which has been said to be harder on all diesel engines. Running a good fuel additive well help prolong injector life and provide a better lubricating fuel. Would they outlaw diesels? Hardly. Would they continue increasing the environmental choke hold on them? Yes. Switch from single turbo's to eco-friendly compounds, bigger/more restrictive egr's, DPF, DEF, DOC, etc. In return yes all of these do make a clean running diesel, but performance is sacrificed as well as fuel mileage. Keep in mind at the truck pulls, generally all of the trucks in the hot classes such as nitro meth are brought to the track via trailer and only run a handful of times out of the year where as the truck in the video is a daily driver. Truck pulls are an exhibition such as any other closed course environment (mx tracks, nascar, etc). I'll be the first to admit I've rolled coal from my truck, but if I did something as low as in the video I'd feel like an ***. But yes, I get what your saying here. I grew up around diesels to, My dad always had them. His current truck is like his first gas truck, let alone his first 1/2 ton. Its just stupid how the government is trying to regulate so much more stuff, and trying to control us. Law by law we are slowly becoming under a leader. What happened to rights, and freedom to do whatever and all that, i mean its been awhile since I've studied the amendments but I'm pretty sure they have taken away some. Like 2 strokes, they took them away because they smoked to much or was worse for the enviroment or something like that correct? But they continued to make 2 stroke dirtbikes, mowers, weed eaters and all that still after? Just quads they outlawed? A 4 stroke quad can smoke, if the rings or seals are bad. Or carbon build up. Do they even make 2 stroke dirtbikes now? Also, The worst engine for the enviroment IMHO, is my T Maxx engine. Runs on nitro methane, smokes like a suniva*****.

KXRida
09-04-2011, 10:43 AM
But yes, I get what your saying here. I grew up around diesels to, My dad always had them. His current truck is like his first gas truck, let alone his first 1/2 ton. Its just stupid how the government is trying to regulate so much more stuff, and trying to control us. Law by law we are slowly becoming under a leader. What happened to rights, and freedom to do whatever and all that, i mean its been awhile since I've studied the amendments but I'm pretty sure they have taken away some. Like 2 strokes, they took them away because they smoked to much or was worse for the enviroment or something like that correct? But they continued to make 2 stroke dirtbikes, mowers, weed eaters and all that still after? Just quads they outlawed? A 4 stroke quad can smoke, if the rings or seals are bad. Or carbon build up. Do they even make 2 stroke dirtbikes now? Also, The worst engine for the enviroment IMHO, is my T Maxx engine. Runs on nitro methane, smokes like a suniva*****.

Yes they still make 2 stroke dirt bikes. The 4 stroke revolution pretty much killed any hope of the two stroke making a come back. Damn fun to ride, but sadly most can't make then cut when it comes to racing with the thumpers. EPA is definitely a hard group to please, but with a select few people that beat out natural selection, you can see why.

MX MaNiAc 06
09-05-2011, 06:54 PM

Actually you could end up with your face on a sexual predator site if a cop sees you haha

MX MaNiAc 06
09-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Hahaha that's so fun. We always catch people in compacts with their windows down. Never gotten anybody that good though.

And nobody ever followed you guys home and beat you half to death with a tire iron? You don't mess with someones car like that

450man
09-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Actually you could end up with your face on a sexual predator site if a cop sees you haha

who puts a bar next to a school?? thats entrapment

FHKracingZ
09-06-2011, 12:14 AM
you can see in other videos the dudes are like early 20's or late teens, plus theyre pullin a huge boat. Rich kids with daddy's money.

Or maybe there are actually people in their early 20's or late teens with good jobs. But thats not possible right?

I say let them blow smoke, I think its funny. I had a diesel truck cover my work car with me in it last month. I thought it was kinda funny. People that get all serious about everybody cracking down on everything are just as bad as the people trying to crack down.

JForestZ34
09-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Or maybe there are actually people in their early 20's or late teens with good jobs. But thats not possible right?

I say let them blow smoke, I think its funny. I had a diesel truck cover my work car with me in it last month. I thought it was kinda funny. People that get all serious about everybody cracking down on everything are just as bad as the people trying to crack down.

If your going down the highway and step on it and blow smoke down the highway I don't see much of a problem with that. But when you pull up to a light and someone has their window rolled down it's def NOT cool to fill their car with soot and carbon like that.

If I had my kid in the car and had that done I will say that soot would be going up your ;>% and not in cars anymore.

I know in NJ if a dot inspection truck saw that they would pull you over, do a emission check on the truck and if it failed they would impound the truck until you get it repaired. NJ doesnt mess around with that stuff anymore.

I don't know how old she was but looked like a fag move to blow her off rather than try to get her number.

Seemed to me like he was showing off to look cool or tough with his friends in the truck

James

ProspectorJim
09-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ

From their disregard for other people and their absolute douchiness, I would say no. My highschool was filled with Bro's like them. Usually when they get bored with the diesel, they get their parents to buy them an sti because they're "****in sick bro".