PDA

View Full Version : Mid East Round 1

quadman21
02-24-2003, 06:10 AM
What did you guys think about round 1 and the new electronic scoring?

Wingnut
02-24-2003, 06:23 AM
I never have liked Belwood, and I like it even less now. I don't think that they should have bought a used scanning system. In the Interstate series it worked great most of the time. I think that the only time that it gave them trouble was at Belwood. Waiting two hours to get a plaque is rediculous. The best part of the whole day was watching the people who got stuck.

quadman21
02-24-2003, 06:46 AM
Yeah, it's fun to watch everyone over-race a muddy race. How did you finish after they corrected it? I eased out a third. I would have just been happy finishing after not racing since sice Boonville Last year.

holeshot19
02-24-2003, 08:41 PM
i think i still have mud in the brain. i tryed my hand at the a class and finshed 4th i blew a l/r tire on the before we got to the m/x track on the first lap. quad man if u raced vet u had it easy,.:eek2:

quadman21
02-25-2003, 05:44 AM
EASY?? lol, Why do you say that? When I signed up Sunday a came in a cat'a hair of signing up for the A class. I want to run with the fast guys and try to keep up. Then I decided to just stay in Vet. You had the Vicious racing yellow ex right? I would have to say that I done better than I had planned in my head. I told my wife I would just be happy finishing or staying on the lead lap after not riding for as long as I have. It's funny, but before the corrected the results, they had me down for winning the Vet class. You guys should have kept quiet...lol:grr

holeshot19
02-26-2003, 04:28 AM
just raging on u quad man me and terry help eachother or is it the other way around. hope everyone had a good time. trying to get my bike going 4 fla. i had shon put my 440 sleave in my cly and my intake valves are not sealing up. should have rode my r. but well see u at the next round.:eek2: