PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to mini riders

STOCKRACING917
09-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Ok, here is yet another opportunity for all of us who say " It's about the kids" to put that phrase into action. See praying for Hunter for info on what happened. They are asking for riders to send their number plate with a written get well wish on it so they can make a board to place in his room so that when he regains consciousness he will see it. There is an address posted on his thread for those wishing to send cards. The plates will need to be sent to Steve Goodman who is making the board. Contact him private message and he will give address or maybe post it after seeing this . Most will buy new graphics next year so this year plate can boost the morale of a ten year old boy who needs to know the quad community is thinking of him. I am axious to hear how many really act since it is truly "all about the kids!"

Paula Stockton(viewer discretion advised:The contents of this message were not intended for actual persons, just to implied phrase:) )

STOCKRACING917
09-01-2011, 04:10 PM
You guys are awesome! The feedback has been amazing. God bless ya'll. Can someone please post Hunters tshirt size for Freida Rozelle. Thanks.

greenmachine70
09-02-2011, 05:33 AM
thank you all for all the responses. This is going to be awesome. I am working on that shirt size. I posted my adress in the thread. I can assure you all that his family is most appreciative of all the thoughts and prayers. His reports are better every day but still sedated. I am sorry for not giving the details of the injury but just know it is very serious however no broken bones or spinal injuries.

greenmachine70
09-02-2011, 05:35 AM
I just spoke with Derek thru text and he says Hunter wears a youth XL shirt size.
He also wanted Frieda to know that he was the guy with Ken Gibson at Lorettas working on the 90 mod for Jordan. She probably knew this already..;)

quadnana7
09-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Thanks again to Derek and Ken for all the help at Loretta's. Always a hectic time preparing for the contingency. And thank you Colby for the shirt size. We will also continue praying for Hunter.

greenmachine70
09-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Hi Frieda, I dont know ya but have heard nothing but the best about you. Colby is actually my son who the Freemans took to Lorettas and on their vacation afterwards. He was with Hunter for 10days or so at that time. They are very good friends who race in the same class at Dade City. My name is Steve Goodman. We all appreciate the support shown here.

quadnana7
09-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Thanks Steve,
We will get a package together to send down. Want to thank Ken for all his help at Loretta's too. It was good to see the Gibson's there. Keep us posted on Hunter!

d1g888
09-02-2011, 07:53 AM
can someone text me the address to send the number plate and send some ITP stuff.

662-891-7684

Thanks
Bigdaddy

greenmachine70
09-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by d1g888
can someone text me the address to send the number plate and send some ITP stuff.

662-891-7684

Thanks
Bigdaddy

Here it is, sorry I posted it in the original thread. I will make sure everything gets to Hunters room and will post pics when I can. This is getting attention from some of the top pros who r sending their jerseys and plates as well. I cant thank you all enough!!!

quadnana7
09-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Sending a package from the ATV Youth Contingency Program
Christian also sent him one of his # plates
Hope Hunter is improving every minute
Prayers will continue until he is better
Please keep us posted on his condition

greenmachine70
09-04-2011, 12:59 PM
I just returned form the hospital and there are improements everyday. They have removed hunter from the ventilator. He is responsive but still medicated. Keep those prayers coming they are working!

raidernut
09-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Buddy Williams plate is on its way. It is a very special plate, that came from his first National Championship is 2006 when he won on a Hetrick Racing backed National 50cc DRR. We also sent one of Buddys Fox Racing Shox Factory rider jerseys. The jerseys are only given to the fox factory team and Buddy wanted it to go to Hunter.

greenmachine70
09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
Buddy Williams plate is on its way. It is a very special plate, that came from his first National Championship is 2006 when he won on a Hetrick Racing backed National 50cc DRR. We also sent one of Buddys Fox Racing Shox Factory rider jerseys. The jerseys are only given to the fox factory team and Buddy wanted it to go to Hunter.
tell Buddy that it will be very appreciated. Sounds like one heck of a kid you have there. Thank You so much.

greenmachine70
09-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Packages Recieved as of today 9-6-11:
Stocktons from Jamestown, TN
Hot Quads in Opelika, AL.
Seth Reese in Holland Patent(sp?), NY.
E. Vogt in Milford, PA.
9-7-11:
T. Thatcher in Swanton, OH.
9-8-11:
R. Dusenberry of New Philadelphia, OH.
The Rozelles from Tennessee
9-9-11:
Mark Williams from LaQuinta, CA.
Wienen from Galena, IL. (no first name wonder who it could be?)
(It was Chad and he sent his AMA #plate decal signed, too cool)
9-10-11:
Basani Family from NJ
Visnic family from Ohio
9-12-11:
Hetrick Racing
9-13-11:
Coffing family from Toms River, NJ.
9-15-11:
Heather Byrd from MI sent her number 7 plate decal signed

Thank You all for the time and well wishes!

greenmachine70
09-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Hunter is out of ICU and making great strides to recovery!
Thank You to everyone who took their time to send well wishes and prayers.

quadnana7
09-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Happy to hear Hunter is out of ICU. Keep us posted on progress. The plate was from Christian. The rest was from ATV Youth Contingency thanks to all the generous sponsers.

greenmachine70
09-09-2011, 02:12 PM
I just updated the post of what has been recieved.
I will gladly keep the updates coming as every one has been so positive.
I personally want to thank each and everyone of you racer families and especially the racers themselves. The racer family support has clearly lifted this family up in their time of need.
I am going to the hospital tonight to see Hunter and deliver all the goods. Will try to get some pics if possible.

coffing918
09-11-2011, 05:00 PM
JJs plate should be there soon-- over nighted it today 9-12-11

STOCKRACING917
09-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Steve my feedback yesterday says more cool on the way. Hope he is a happy boy! Safe and healing how awesome!

greenmachine70
09-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by STOCKRACING917
Steve my feedback yesterday says more cool on the way. Hope he is a happy boy! Safe and healing how awesome! very cool and I am getting good reports on his progress! He & his family are very happy to know all the racers support him. I will make another delivery soon and I just updated the list with names who sent something. We all hope to make Lorettas next year and I want to meet every one of you who have taken time to make this boys day brighter!