PDA

View Full Version : Droid 2 won't turn on....

TGW_400ex
08-31-2011, 07:56 AM
I left my droid 2 on the charger last night because it was almost dead. I woke up in the morning hit the power button the Motorola sign flashed then black screen. Any suggestions?

sexysilverado45
08-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Pull the battery and put it back in then try. If not try to leave the battery out for 10 min and try again. Not sure on mototola but try to turn it on by pushing the power button while holding the volume down button and then scroll to reboot via the volume keys.

sexysilverado45
08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
also if that doesn't work go to phandroid.com and go to the droid 2 forum plenty of help.

Kickstarts-suck
08-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Im starting to hate my Droid 2 now..

The I and N on the touchscreen keyboard stopped working, Someone will call and the screen will be completely black and I cant answer it or do anything to get the screen back on, freezes when unlocking, and I get terrible service for a Verizon phone.. Oh yea and 3 weeks after having it my charger wouldn't charge it anymore..

sexysilverado45
08-31-2011, 11:32 PM
I personally love my htc droid incredible. It was awesome until I rooted and flashed a rom, and kernal into it. Its blazing fast and still has a better battery life, I would say its neck to neck with the iphone 4. If your looking for something new check out the thunderbolt by htc I bet you won't be disapointed, also the gallaxy line isn't bad either.