PDA

View Full Version : Custom colored nerf nets!

code918
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Okay folks, the business is up and running! In the near future there will be a website for everyone to order from, but for now, word of mouth will have to do. So let me introduce you to Tough Nets!

What are Tough Nets? They are a set of nerf nets that YOU can have made in any color or combination of colors that you desire. We all buy graphics to add color to our quads, so why not make the nerf nets look better (and safer) too! You can also choose the pattern of the colors, and the color of stitching thread (black or white) to be used. When you bought your nerf bars, the netting comes as a nylon material with EMBROIDERY thread. Why is this important to note? Embroidery thread is very weak and does not hold up well at all to the elements, and the abuse that many of us put on our nerf bars. Every set I have seen so far can simply be ripped apart without much effort. My custom nets WILL NOT come apart. The netting starts as 100% nylon with a breaking strength of around 4200lbs, and the threading is T92 bonded monofilament polyester. I am so sure of the quality of the stitching that I will offer to replace any nets that come apart for free! Not only will are the custom nets more durable, they are SAFER! You certainly don't want the stitching of your nets to fail when you need it the most!

There are also custom features that can be added. Many nerf companies do not extend the netting over the frame. This can lead to a foot falling between the frame and the netting. An option available with the custom nets is that I can extend the inside webbing so that it will now cover this area and better protect the rider. Buckles will also be provided with this option to secure the nets. I can also customize ANY set of nets on the market. On a recent LTR450 set that I did, I added extra webbing to the heel area to keep a foot from falling through the gap. (Normie, post up some pictures yo!) I also have been making the webbing a little longer than stock. This makes the installation go MUCH easier.

Now keep in mind that these are CUSTOM nets, built to YOUR specifications. Sure, you can pay a little less for some plain, black replacement nets from the nerf company but you would have the same crappy quality and the same boring color! The price for a set of main nets is $69.95 and heel nets are an additional $19.95 This is a complete price that INCLUDES EVERYTHING shipped to your door. Materials, any combination of color or colors, labor, tax, and shipping is included in the price. If you have a brand that I do not have a template for, I would need to have you ship or drop off one side of your nets, or call me so I could get some measurements to use as a guide. I would be willing to knock off $10 on the price of a set if this happens. I am also going to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you do not like the product when you receive it, send it back unused and I will refund your purchase. I am that sure you will like them. There is also a limited warranty for one year. If the stitching comes apart, send them back to me and I will repair or replace the nets for free.

Again, you can choose any color or combination of colors. Other choices are what pattern would you like, and what color (black or white) stitching thread do you want?

The colors available are: purple, baby blue, royal blue, dark blue, dark green, teal, hot green, yellow gold, hot yellow, hot orange, burnt orange, pastel pink, hot pink, red, dark red, silver, white, and black.

I need to resize some pictures to put them up on here, but you can check out all kinds of customer bikes on my other forum sites such as Arizonaquads.com and YfzCentral.com. I can also send yo pictures to your e-mail addresses upon request.

Best way to reach me is by e-mail.

code918@msn.com