PDA

View Full Version : 87 250r

THEMADTYPH00N
08-30-2011, 10:28 AM
I really don't have to sell my quad but everyone I know sold there quads and I really dont ride anymore so it just sits in the garage. Quad is located in Northern Illinois. Before anyone asks NO I WILL NOT PART IT OUT. This last winter the quad was completely disassembled. The frame, a-arms, steering stem, EVERYTHING was powered coated and new bearings/bushings put in everywhere. I also switched from a TRX6 to a TRX5 pipe to get a little more top end. Since then it has been ridden around the block just to make sure everything works. The carb will also probably need to be jetted for the new pipe. Looking for around $3000 and I have WAY more than that into it, but I'm open to reasonable offers. NO TRADES. All reasonable offers will be considered.

---Motor---
~Motor was rebuilt a year ago with a new Hot Rod crank and Wiseco piston by Forward Motion. Has 15 hours of ride time on it TOPS and that may even be a large estimate.
~ESR 265 motor
~High compression head (requires race fuel)
~+5mm rod with ESR spacer plate
~Stock cylinder has been ported and polished by ESR
~38mm Keihin PWK AirStryker carb
~DP racing clutch
~V-Force oversize reed cage
~ESR TRX5 pipe and new 3" ESR silencer w/spark arrestor

---Suspension---
~87 frame fully gusseted and welded
~ELKA Long travel Piggyback front shocks valved for 180 pound rider
~Burgard +3 A-arms
~Lonestar +4 rear axle
~89 front hubs
~Houser +1 swingarm
~RAD double row bearing carrier
---Other---

~Powder coated and gusseted frame
~AC Front Bumper
~Pro Taper handlebars
~K&K graphics kit with matching seat cover
~DID Racing chain
~NAC's case saver
~K&N air filter with outerwear covers
~Pro Armor kill switch
~Newer sprockets
~Douglas red label rims with welded in reinforcement rings and ITP Baja's in the rear. All powdercoated black.
~ITP Holeshot MXR4 tires. The front are brand new the rear have 85% tread left on them. 20x6X10's in the front & 18x10x8's in the rear.

Runs like top. Only issues are there is a crack in the plastic near the kicker & there is a small drip of oil from the drain plug under the crankcase. If anyone wants anymore pictures just let me know

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/THEMADTYPH00N/Car%20pics/photo8.jpg

THEMADTYPH00N
09-06-2011, 07:48 PM
price reduced $2500

hartwill
09-07-2011, 09:22 PM
location?

THEMADTYPH00N
09-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Northern Illinois

90ApexDad
10-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi my name is phil i am interested in your 250r would you please give me a number to call you about the quad..thanx