PDA

View Full Version : Sparks TT for trade

IcutMetl
08-30-2011, 07:09 AM
I posted in the classifieds as well. I have a complete Sparks TT exhaust that I would like to offer for trade here before I throw it to the ebay wolves.

Its in clean, shiny shape all over, with SMALL dents in the usual places, and does come with the silencer- I can send pics to email or phone upon request.

I had it set up on a RB midrange ported cylinder with a 38a/s and it made a great hit in the mid-upper power range. I'm in the process of parting one of my R's out (don't worry too much- its nothing real special) and am going to tune the basically stock motor for XC/Woods and save the RB ported motor for a spare or buildup.

I've always liked the power style of my FMF Fatty, but I keep hearing there's better out there. I want something that won't fall flat off the bottom and require a TON of clutching, but also something that doesn't lose any top end compared to the FMF.

Think woods/all around riding; stock or xc ported cylinder, 34-35mm carb, mild or light compression bump.

Paul Turner Type6, Sparks MX, CT Midrange, ESR? What do ya think would work best for me?