PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Hunter Freeman

fastrnrik
08-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Hunter Freeman had a bad crash at Dade City this past Saturday. He was airlifted to Tampa, where he is currently in ICU. He is severely injured. The good part is that there is no spinal damage or anything like that.
Some of you guys may know Hunter and his dad Derek. They're a great family and Hunter is an awesome kid. Please keep them in your prayers as things are pretty rough for them right now.

Thank You
BW

thequadfather+2
08-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Prayers for their entire family. Derek and I chatted at Pell City and LL's, enjoyed their company. Hope he gets well soon. Thanks for the information. Keep us posted. Thanks, Bruce

121dad
08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
get well soon!!!

greenmachine70
08-29-2011, 02:19 PM
We are getting great news at every report. He is improving by the minute but has a long road to recovery. He is still in ICU, critical but stable. No broken bones but internal injuries which required surgery and he is still sedated for now. Derek & Kiersten are really awesome people and Hunter is one of the best kids ever. Appreciate everyones healing energy being sent his way.

STOCKRACING917
08-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Could some one post the address to the hospital he is in. I am sure some would like to send a card. I don't know this family but we have been praying for them.

Ride1Rob
08-31-2011, 07:41 AM
His screen name is hwf-racing on the site. Very good family!

greenmachine70
08-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by STOCKRACING917
Could some one post the address to the hospital he is in. I am sure some would like to send a card. I don't know this family but we have been praying for them.
Thank You I can assure you they appreciate every thought and prayer from the racer family.
Todays report he is better than the last, the prayers are working keep em coming.
Something a little neater than a card is that a family friend is collecting racers # plates signed with well wishes from the racer/family and going to possibly cover a wall in his room with the plates so when he wakes up he will see them all. It wouldnt be that much more expensive to send a plate. If anyone would like to do this please PM me for an address to send them so we can build the wall soon.
For cards or letters, He is at:
St. Josephs Childrens Hospital
3001 West Doctor Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard,
Tampa, FL 33607

don bassani
09-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Get well soon from Bassani family ! This stuff hits home a little harder when you know the family after riding at durhamtown.DJ and Hunter did a lot of laps at Durhamtown and I got to know Derek (great guy) which makes it sting a little harder when you hear terrible news like this.Hopefully sooner than later this will be just a bad memory.

#404's Dad
09-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Get well soon, Thoughts and Prayers are with him from the Thatcher family.

# Plate on its way asap.

Ryko racing
09-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Although we do not know him we will say a prayer for him. We know full well that this is difficult when a member of our Racing Family is injured.

Hang in there buddy.....

121dad
09-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Hope the get well wish's are working.
Plate in the mail
Vogt family

greenmachine70
09-02-2011, 05:40 AM
they are working and thank you very much

hotquads1
09-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Prayers for a speedy recovery , from the Smith family and the Hot Quads crew.
Marc

jake55
09-06-2011, 04:49 AM
we have been out of town for the last 10 days or so and just now seeing this. Jake's plate is signed and in the mail this morning. Hunter is a great kid!!