PDA

View Full Version : Posters

450Rfutureracer
08-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Anyone know where I can get some posters of our sport? Need some nice decorations for the dorm room

Kickstarts-suck
08-28-2011, 07:17 PM
I filled my walls with QUAD magazine posters. I think they went out of business though. :(

HondaRacing83
08-28-2011, 07:25 PM
im one of those sticker pigs that ask all the companies for free stickers, ive got like 2000now. i started branching out to different things, k&n sent me a big banner, cult bmx sent me a big banner, fourtech is sending one, vonzipper gave me a free shirt and socks, dvs sent me this huge *** tube chocked with stickers, like 30 posters, all motocross and skate ones. im prob gonna get flamed on for this, but hey there free, why not. im 14 haha. im not one of those kids that stick stickers all over your quad though just to put stickers on it, i like them organized.

HondaRacing83
08-28-2011, 07:30 PM
then i traded my buddy a bunch of the dvs posters for a bunch of motocross transworld posters. i still need some large quad posters for my room :/ i used to rip like full page shots out of dirtwheels and tape them on my wall, then i ripped em all down to paint my room and ended up throwing them away. ive got over 100 dirtwheels and atv actions in a stack sitting up in my room, i oughta do that again. my buddy gave me a huge long *** thor motocross banner, my dad gave me a huge bombardier banner and a big camel banner and a camel and winston metal signs.