PDA

View Full Version : Sadly parting out 2005 KFX - LT 80 Londonderry NH

01DS650NH
08-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Bought a 2005 KFX80 about 12 month back....bike was 100% mint and hardly used. My son rides every single day sun , rain , sleet , snow. We noticed the back of the motor had a crack in it. Took it to the local shop and I had planned to replace the motor. He talked me into having it welded. $400 later the bike was welded and back at home. After a few days things started falling off , the exhaust , skid plate , the whole bike was loose. Took it back and shop owner clearly owned up and said the work there fault and no excuses. Few weeks later bike is done again ( $20 ) more which was fine considering I had a brand new DG exhaust installed and jetted. Rode the bike three days and the weld let go and another huge break right where the shock mounts. Sadly I am going to part the bike out.

It has

1. DG front bumper $40
2. DG full exhaust ( used 1 week ) $100
3. DG nerf bars $50
4. Polished rims with turf tamers rear and hole shot fronts hole shots 50% $150 all four
5. Powermadd Lime green hand guards with brackets $30
6. Plastics ( lime green ) with Monster decals $100
7. rear axel $50
8. seat $40
9. carb $25
10. starter

You get the idea , there is a whole bike so pm me with your needs. Im not sure what stuff goes for im going to check eBay.

Located in Londonderry NH