PDA

View Full Version : Bad things happen to good people...wait, no thats not true

BlazingYamahaYz
02-23-2003, 08:36 PM
well, after 2 days of spot free ridding in WI with ben and his brother, a sheriff stopped us...turns out we had more than 2 complaints about "a kid on a quad looks like hes going to kill himself jumping the dam" and "there are quads on the street"...o well, we did some stuff illegal, rode on the streets, jumped the dam....he issued us 2 citations, one for ridding without registration, and one for tresspassing.........totalling $260...he could have given us : 2 for tresspassing, 1 for underage rider w/o a certificate, one for letting me ride w/o a certificate, 2 for no registration, and a few others...bottom line, we got off ok, it was a kick arse, we got tons of video(were working on getting it on the computer....and we got pulled over on the way up there, thank goodness for firefighter plates:D

CHAUNCY
02-23-2003, 08:45 PM
sounds like fun:huh
j/k

newjacksm
02-23-2003, 08:47 PM
:huh errrrrrrr

sounds like uhh,,,,,,,,,,,, OUT LAWIN FUN

BlazingYamahaYz
02-23-2003, 08:49 PM
o it was fun...their lake was all ice, and we were slidding and all that good stuff...ben was getting like 5-10 feet of air of the jump...i was about to say to the cop(he said he was a cop/DNR, and he didnt have a belt, a gun, mace, or anything, and his radio was in his pocket....) i was about to say "my sister's fiancee is a security guard too:eek2: :devil ...but i didnt...he said "you need to have an atv rider safety certificate to ride a quad since ur only 14"....i want to see him go out there and ride a quad, and then i would go and school him:blah

CHAUNCY
02-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Man, you guys dont get chased by the helicopters ???
All it takes is one phone call and you got cruisers, suburbans, and helicopters chasin you. its nutz. Yesterday some kid down the street from me was ridin a kx and his friend was ridin a cr. Well they started gettin chased and the guy on the cr got stuck an a ledge and he got caught and fined. Then the kid on the kx took a different way and the helicpter followed him for about 25 minutes in a big circle. Then finally the guy on the kx gave up. They took him away in the back of a cop car and then he had a friend take his bike home. It was awesome watchin the chase. Stuff like that happens alot in the summer around here. Last here the cops even bought xr600's to chase people but never caught em. One of the cops was patrollin and went down a very small hill and fell and broke a rib or somethin and tehy brought in 2 helicpters when there is a road to get to the place he fell. I'll be quite now.

JUSTINcredible
02-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Man, you guys dont get chased by the helicopters ???
All it takes is one phone call and you got cruisers, suburbans, and helicopters chasin you. its nutz. Yesterday some kid down the street from me was ridin a kx and his friend was ridin a cr. Well they started gettin chased and the guy on the cr got stuck an a ledge and he got caught and fined. Then the kid on the kx took a different way and the helicpter followed him for about 25 minutes in a big circle. Then finally the guy on the kx gave up. They took him away in the back of a cop car and then he had a friend take his bike home. It was awesome watchin the chase. Stuff like that happens alot in the summer around here. Last here the cops even bought xr600's to chase people but never caught em. One of the cops was patrollin and went down a very small hill and fell and broke a rib or somethin and tehy brought in 2 helicpters when there is a road to get to the place he fell. I'll be quite now.

where do you live?? LA?

CHAUNCY
02-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
where do you live?? LA?

I live in california close to la.

2fastandfurious
02-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Ya, I think luke and I were wasted on the DEW. I should have had a better thought about jumping the dam. It was fun though. WORTH every penny of the ticket!

Rip_Tear
02-24-2003, 03:44 PM
you guys are lucky. Chauncy that is kinda halarious, it would be fun to watch... Phone the police up and ask if you can chase him on your quad :D JK

2fastandfurious
02-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Next time the cops are gonna be chasing me. That Chris Farley look alike is gonna have to have a mighty fast sled to get me next year. I will make sure i make a personal visit to his house. OLD PEOPLE SUCK!

BlazingYamahaYz
02-24-2003, 05:52 PM
u've got it wrong ben...it was a Chris Farley Security Guard look-alike.........this guy had a polo "Adam's County Sheriff shirt"(one that looked like an off duty cop would wear), he had no gun, no mace, no BELT...and he carried his radio in his pocket.....i almost said "dude, my sister's fiancee is a security guard" and see how ticked he could get:devil

CHAUNCY
02-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
you guys are lucky. Chauncy that is kinda halarious, it would be fun to watch... Phone the police up and ask if you can chase him on your quad :D JK

LOL:p

I wanna drive by the police station when there standin out front and hold a root beer (the glass bottle kind) out the window and wave. They would pull me over for drinkin and drivin probably. LOL. About 4 months ago some old redneck bought the property behind us and my bro went ridin with 2 friends and then the guy was all I'll whip you with this (he had a horse whip in his hand) if ya dont leave. my bro's friend stood up on his quad and was all go ahead :devil Well lets just say the guy started yellin, they took off, he had the cops come to my house and try and arrest my bro with some citizens arrest cr@p and the cop was his friend so he just keep teelin my bro that he could arrest him but he wouldnt. My bro was like he threatend to whip us and the cop was all thats not why im here. It was funny. :p And this whole time we didnt even know he owned the property cuzz he bought it they day before and put no signs up. One time some kids were gettin chased it was just by the suburban thtrough the sand washes so they came to my house to hide out for a couple of hours. LOL:p They dont call the cops when golf carts are crusin around though. So im gonna have a welder make a chassis for me( my dads friend is a welder and welds frames for us and engines) and slap a street bike engine in it and put a golf cart body on it. Then go rippin around on it and race other people with golf carts:devil

250x#93
02-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Cool:devil :eek2: